MidnightShade

Questions about the story  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to help?

2. 2. Who should be the narrator?

• The voice of Athos?
    • Or the voice of Mark (Tactician)?
  3. 3. What could you help with?

I voted NO for "Would you like to help?". I'm not very interested, but I guess I could spare my voice if you find yourself in a really desperate situation.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted NO for "Would you like to help?". I'm not very interested, but I guess I could spare my voice if you find yourself in a really desperate situation.

Oh, don't be a poop. You have a good voice for something like this. You could easily play any number of male characters. :3

Alright then! Well, I think we need to start on the script for Lyn's story.Could you write a rough draft of the prologue? I'll review it when you are done, if you want to do it that is.

Edited by MidnightShade

Alright then! Well, I think we need to start on the script for Lyn's story.Could you write a rough draft of the prologue? I'll review it when you are done, if you want to do it that is.

I need a bit more guidance than that. And, well, I'd prefer not to do ten chapters worth of script by myself. XD Can you come up with something and I'll follow by example? I'm still not quite sure how this is going to work. :0

If you're in desperate need of extremely manly females, I could work. My speaking voice is pretty damn deep as far as people with boobs are concerned.

Or LUcius if I talk a little higher I guess

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Oh, wow, this is exactly the type of thing I've always dreamed about. Audio adaptation of Fire Emblem? Brilliant. I'd gladly listen and be a fan!

But a chance to be a part of making it... I don't know... I mean, I can write, and I'd be more than happy to write, as well as voicing... I suppose I'm just another British male voice at your disposal... Don't have too many of those do you? (No seriously, do you? :p)

I do have a regional welsh accent though...

And this reminds me, I have a welsh translation of Lyn's quest for FE7 somewhere. I totally need to learn to hack more to try and get that done *flies to the hack tutorial subforum*

But, yeah. I would be thrilled to help! Writing is the only art form I'm any good at.

Here is a snippet of what it should look like:

*Dramatic music plays*

Narrator: Some lives are destinied to touch one another. Others are thrown at each other. This a tale of four individuals , whose lives were affected, and affected the course of an entire world.

*Opening music plays*

Character 1:

Character 2:

Character 3:

ect.

Is that enough to go on?

Here is a snippet of what it should look like:

*Dramatic music plays*

Narrator: Some lives are destinied to touch one another. Others are thrown at each other. This a tale of four individuals , whose lives were affected, and affected the course of an entire world.

*Opening music plays*

Character 1:

Character 2:

Character 3:

ect.

Is that enough to go on?

So, this sounds more like an audioplay/radio play. Cool. I'm tempted to try and draft a little something up... But not at this time in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really, really want to help. I'm great at speaking clearly, and I've always wanted to voice-act.

My computer access is not exactly reliable, however. I believe I could participate with a degree of regularity, but I don't know things would be scheduled.

Well, that's good! At this point, I do not know when we will start, or how it will be scheduled, but I will let you know once we are started.

I'm sure people are interested, but there doesn't seem to be much momentum. You need to take charge and show that you're willing to put effort into this, come up with a distinct game plan, etc. Nobody's going to do all the work by themselves.

Alright then! Someone write up a rough draft of chapter one of Lyn's tale, then notify me when it's done. I will give you my email then. Once that is started, I can start putting together the script. I also need people who have not sent me a voice recording to send me one. I need to figure out who is playing who. Any questions?

Edited by MidnightShade

Alright then! Someone write up a rough draft of chapter one of Lyn's tale, then notify me when it's done. I will give you my email then. Once that is started, I can start putting together the script. I also need people who have not sent me a voice recording to send me one. I need to figure out who is playing who. Any questions?

It sounds a little bit like you want others to do the work for you. By "put together the script" do you just mean that you're going to stitch everyone else's work together? Why don't you show us a few chapters worth of what you want, show us what a finalized version looks like, and then come back?

Also, I'm working on some other projects at the moment, so I'm not sure how useful I'll be now. >o< I'll try to stop in when I can though. :3

Edited by Popo

I'd be down to lend my voice to this, it seems like a pretty cool idea. I've got some formal experience in theatrical acting, and I've done radio voicing before. I'd definitely be down to do a character, you can get a sample of my voice

. Edited by Arch

Q: By "put together the script" do you just mean that you're going to stitch everyone else's work together?

A: Yes and no. Some chapters I will do on my own, but in the end, I will be in control of the story.

Q: Why don't you show us a few chapters worth of what you want, show us what a finalized version looks like, and then come back?

A: Alright, I'll give it a shot. I'll try for one chapter. I will try to finish it in two weeks. Continue the discussions here in the meantime! :D Also, please send me some voice recordings.

Edited by MidnightShade

• 3 weeks later...

it has been more then two weeks and I am terribly sorry. I have finished the script, and I sent it to the writers. I attached it to the main post, so anyone can read it and see if they like it. I am also casting for voices. So far, I need:

Hassar (open)

lady Madelyn (open)

Mark (open, although I may give this one a shot myself)

Lyn (open)

Thank you for being so gracious.

Edited by MidnightShade