Friends

Knife

Lol. I'm suprised you haven't freaked out at my sig yet. (Of course I guess you haven't noticed it yet.)

why would i freak out?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I finally got around to doing this... I hope I got everyone (if I didn't, please tell me!).

AngelofDeath- My darling little brother that tackle-hugs me more than I've ever been tackle-hugged before!

Branded Blade- An intelligent guy that somehow puts up with MaSu....Just kidding, Masu.

CGV- An Uno loving pervert who had his soul taken for a while. Oh, and SPAM SANDWICH! With extra, extra, extra spam.

Chaos Ninji- Hey, look, it's Niiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiii. A good brawler who looks for a "Niiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjiiiii" everytime he joins the chat.

Cymbeline- My sister.

Emeraldfox_09- A sweet and sometimes depressed guy that likes Leafeon. Aww...

Fireemblemfan- I've never talked to him much...We've brawled, though.

Fireman- Would you care for a group hug of doom?

Fox- A brawler, Priscilla lover, and CGV's sister, to whom he sometimes makes not-so-cryptic references to.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved- A great poet who often finds himself getting bloo falcown drivebyed...

Knife- An expert Brawler that is good with pretty much every character in the game. A funny guy AND a pervert.

Lyle Dayek- A writer, heron, and, famously, Bianchi's man.

Masu- The random writer, from whom I borrowed more than half of my character's backstory from...and he didn't even ask for any credit. What. A. Guy. Really.

Nightmare- Q: What do Eggman and a bouquet of roses have in common? Oh, and MK =/= Mortal Kombat! <_<

Raymond/Raven- A nice Brawler with whom Zeph, Cymb, I discovered a few glitches (in Brawl). Don't stay up too late!

Serene- Hi Serene. Bye Serene. Hi Serene. Bye Serene... Okay, I'll stop saying that. But you know, it does happen often. He's a good brawler, as well.

Shadrach- An Irish guy that doesn't mind my hugs OR the fact that I call him by his first name. RIDGE RACER!

SmartRutter7- The guy who keeps finding new ways to make the chat fun! He doesn't call himself "smart" for nothing...But what does rutter mean?

Songbird- Master drabble writer that has fulfilled nearly all of my shipper fantasies. TIBARN X ELINCIA OTP!

Toa Lord Sothe- Let's be friends! ...Just friends.

Zephrion- My Brawl and Mario Kart: Wii buddy. A sweet guy who's sometimes willing to forgo sleep to play with Cymb and me.

Edited by Desdemona

Hey, I finally got around to doing this... I hope I got everyone (if I didn't, please tell me!).

AngelofDeath- My darling little brother that tackle-hugs me more than I've ever been tackle-hugged before!

Branded Blade- An intelligent guy that somehow puts up with MaSu....Just kidding, Masu.

CGV- An Uno loving pervert who had his soul taken for a while. Oh, and SPAM SANDWICH! With extra, extra, extra spam.

Chaos Ninji- Hey, look, it's Niiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiii. A good brawler who looks for a "Niiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjiiiii" everytime he joins the chat.

Cymbeline- My sister.

Emeraldfox_09- A sweet and sometimes depressed guy that likes Leafeon. Aww...

Fireemblemfan- I've never talked to him much...We've brawled, though.

Fireman- Would you care for a group hug of doom?

Fox- A brawler, Priscilla lover, and CGV's sister, to whom he sometimes makes not-so-cryptic references to.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved- A great poet who often finds himself getting bloo falcown drivebyed...

Knife- An expert Brawler that is good with pretty much every character in the game. A funny guy AND a pervert.

Lyle Dayek- A writer, heron, and, famously, Bianchi's man.

Masu- The random writer, from whom I borrowed more than half of my character's backstory from...and he didn't even ask for any credit. What. A. Guy. Really.

Nightmare- Q: What do Eggman and a bouquet of roses have in common? Oh, and MK =/= Mortal Kombat! <_<

Raymond/Raven- A nice Brawler with whom Zeph, Cymb, I discovered a few glitches (in Brawl). Don't stay up too late!

Serene- Hi Serene. Bye Serene. Hi Serene. Bye Serene... Okay, I'll stop saying that. But you know, it does happen often. He's a good brawler, as well.

Shadrach- An Irish guy that doesn't mind my hugs OR the fact that I call him by his first name. RIDGE RACER!

SmartRutter7- The guy who keeps finding new ways to make the chat fun! He doesn't call himself "smart" for nothing...But what does rutter mean?

Songbird- Master drabble writer that has fulfilled nearly all of my shipper fantasies. TIBARN X ELINCIA OTP!

Toa Lord Sothe- Let's be friends! ...Just friends.

Zephrion- My Brawl and Mario Kart: Wii buddy. A sweet guy who's sometimes willing to forgo sleep to play with Cymb and me.

Damn, that pervert bit made it in...

Here goes:

CGV: Perverted Sothe fan. Cool guy though.

Cymbeline: Seems alright. A little timid though.

Deathreapr: Never on anymore.

Desdemona: Also seems alright. Always with Cym.

MaSu: Good guy. Skirtcon.

Princess Kilvas: Great artist. Pretty cool.

Songbird: Cheerful girl. Fun personality.

Here goes:

CGV: Perverted Sothe fan. Cool guy though.

Cymbeline: Seems alright. A little timid though.

Deathreapr: Never on anymore.

Desdemona: Also seems alright. Always with Cym.

MaSu: Good guy. Skirtcon.

Princess Kilvas: Great artist. Pretty cool.

Songbird: Cheerful girl. Fun personality.

NOT PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT REQUIRED OF ALL OF SERENES TO KNOW YOU RETARD!

Meh. What're they gonna do? Besides you already mentioned it here before. No need to get angry about it.

but SHE doesnt know..........and if i recalled correctly........her character wears a skirt. *goes to check*

yup. she does. (hotness increased 10 fold)

but SHE doesnt know..........and if i recalled correctly........her character wears a skirt. *goes to check*

Well now she does cause you made a big deal out of it.

yup. she does. (hotness increased 10 fold)

And now that she knows more about your tastes, she knows how to better appeal to you when you two are alone.

And now that she knows more about your tastes, she knows how to better appeal to you when you two are alone.

Dont make her sound like some cheap skank.