Friends

Knife

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont make her sound like some cheap skank.

What? Intimacy is an important part of any relationship. All I said is that knowledge of your partner's taste's helps to improve said intimacy. It has nothing to do with being a skank.

What? Intimacy is an important part of any relationship. All I said is that knowledge of your partner's taste's helps to improve said intimacy. It has nothing to do with being a skank.

Hm.....well it is you.......I keep expecting retard comments from ppl like antonio too much.

Lol, Branded sounds exactly like Soren.

Why thank you. Soren's my favorite character from 9 and 10.

Hm.....well it is you.......I keep expecting retard comments from ppl like antonio too much.

They wouldn't say it in such a long winded way.

*FEARS RETURN*

<_<

Get over it Masu. If you're this paranoid about it, it only shows that you have doubts about your relationship with her.

It's a sign of weakness.

<_<

Get over it Masu. If you're this paranoid about it, it only shows that you have doubts about your relationship with her.

It's a sign of weakness.

nonooonnoonnoono its not that! I fully trust her. Im scared in real life right now because my mom and sister are in florida and I heard my sister got hurt at the beach today. And seeing as he knows me IRL branded knows how protective i am of my little sister(shes my best friend, we do everything together,no one is a better TOS partner than her,so whatever happened to her it better not be severe)

If i was fearing what branded said, I would have quoted him saying he likes soren and princess being happy about it. Use your head.

nonooonnoonnoono its not that! I fully trust her. Im scared in real life right now because my mom and sister are in florida and I heard my sister got hurt at the beach today. And seeing as he knows me IRL branded knows how protective i am of my little sister(shes my best friend, we do everything together,no one is a better TOS partner than her,so whatever happened to her it better not be severe)

If i was fearing what branded said, I would have quoted him saying he likes soren and princess being happy about it. Use your head.

I see. Well, I'm sure she'll be fine.

<_<

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she's okay.

Back to this though, if you look at your responces it looks like you're afraid that Princess might fall for Branded.

<_<

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she's okay.

Back to this though, if you look at your responces it looks like you're afraid that Princess might fall for Branded.

Hell no! I highly doubt it. Besides, I know i would treat her with more affection than he would!

Hell no! I highly doubt it. Besides, I know i would treat her with more affection than he would!

Lol. Then I apologize for my accusation.

(I'm gonna save it for another time though, it was a good one :D )

I see. Well, I'm sure she'll be fine.

Bleh. Some fucking idiot left a beer bottle in the water and it cut her foot. Stupid bastard. As long as it doesnt get infected.

Bleh. Some fucking idiot left a beer bottle in the water and it cut her foot. Stupid bastard. As long as it doesnt get infected.

Yeah that's probably it. No need to get worried over it.

I cant help it!

*Sigh* Well I guess it's only natural to be worried for your only sister. Geez, what a caring brother you are...

*kicks MaSu*

As if I'd really say that! Get a grip on yourself!