First sprite

Magic Warrior

In all fairness? I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at. Though immediatly those feet put me off. Why is the standing sprites Cape/Scarf doing the impossible?

In all fairness? I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at. Though immediatly those feet put me off. Why is the standing sprites Cape/Scarf doing the impossible?

I couldn't fiqure out how to insert the picture into the post. I understand what u mean the cape is moving and he is standing still. Maybe it will just be an attack frame instead of the standing frame

I couldn't fiqure out how to insert the picture into the post. I understand what u mean the cape is moving and he is standing still. Maybe it will just be an attack frame instead of the standing frame

There are websites like photobucket, for example, that you can use to upload pictures and post them.

As for the sprite, I am also a little confused as to what is going on. I can't really give you any critique or advice because it is just a recolour of Legault. Sorry. :(

I hope you're going to be editing the colors of that. The pure white and default greys do not look too great.

I think he used the marquee/resize tool rather than the actual zoom function. If that's the case, hold shift while resizing. It'll be locked to scale.

Does is stop pixels from mixing (does it force 1 pixel to stay as a square of 1, 4, 9, 16,25, 36, etc.?