Rey needs a new member badge

Jubby

Alas. If we only had permission from fanartists to do so. The artist to that Ninian gave ReyRey permission to use it for nonprofit private use, but not sure if forum.

And I ain't contacting people over pixiv for permission since I don't speak/type Japanese, and I will not make graphics out of fan artwork without permission.

I wasn't being too serious considering that issue didn't cross my mind until after I posted my post. >___>

I don't mind OA from 7-13 skipping that Masamune BS in 11, tbh. Hell, I really dig FE12's OA. 5's OA is nice too, though watercolour doesn't adapt as well to the effects for CGs IMO. TCG stuff really depends on the set (I like FE4 Set 3's a lot). FE4 OA has some serious issues (bar Treasure, Treasure stuff is pretty alright besides some ridiculous hair) and I don't really look at 3's stuff outside of TCG.

Also Tangie's point on consistency via fanart does hold, so Reyrey can just have his private badge that I made him. I just don't like 4(non-treasure/tcg), 6, and 11 (Masamune only)'s artwork. Feels really not up to par.

How did you know I made it anyway

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I don't mind OA from 7-13 skipping that Masamune BS in 11, tbh. Hell, I really dig FE12's OA. 5's OA is nice too, though watercolour doesn't adapt as well to the effects for CGs IMO. TCG stuff really depends on the set (I like FE4 Set 3's a lot). FE4 OA has some serious issues (bar Treasure, Treasure stuff is pretty alright besides some ridiculous hair) and I don't really look at 3's stuff outside of TCG.

Also Tangie's point on consistency via fanart does hold, so Reyrey can just have his private badge that I made him. I just don't like 4(non-treasure/tcg), 6, and 11 (Masamune only)'s artwork. Feels really not up to par.

How did you know I made it anyway

I see...

Rey mentioned that he commissioned it. Looks REALLY nice too.

I'm laughing at the fact that you now have Micaiah instead of Tauro.

I don't give a crap anymore. Lumi gave me one that makes me not care what badge I have officially. emot-3.gif

NinianBadge2.png

Edited by shadowofchaos