ATTN: DUELISTS

Hibari

Sry 'bout the title. Couldn't resist. At any rate I'm writing up a story since I need something to do and I was hoping I could use some of you guys in it. Let me know if you're interested. If you are PM me with your person's information.

Name:

Hometown:

Appearance:

Class:

Weapon:

Fighting Stlye:

Skills:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Friends:

Family:

Back Story:

Note: It is very important that you PM this to me and not post it here. I won't say why yet but keep that in mind.

Sure, if you can pull off a great story, I'll acknowledge your existence :lol:.

Me? Well I can't join, I'm copyrighted by Disney.

Sweet. I have stock in Disney. The better you do, the more money I get.

Sry 'bout the title. Couldn't resist. At any rate I'm writing up a story since I need something to do and I was hoping I could use some of you guys in it. Let me know if you're interested. If you are PM me with your person's information.

Name:

Hometown:

Appearance:

Class:

Weapon:

Fighting Stlye:

Skills:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Friends:

Family:

Back Story:

Note: It is very important that you PM this to me and not post it here. I won't say why yet but keep that in mind.

Yeah I'm on a Wii, and my memory is like certain brands of pudding cause it's shit. So if I can get on a computer tonight, I will (also I'm not really going to give IRL info, I'm going to give you Riviera info. Cause that's how I am)

Sweet. I have stock in Disney. The better you do, the more money I get.

All right, I'll sign-up, but maybe later. I'm also using a Wii and it is a pain to fill out lists on a Wii.

What kind of story is this going to be? The title kind of screams Yugi-oh, but I could be wrong here.

The title's just something I wanted to do, it has no real relevance. It's another adventure/humor/general story. As for the plot, well, I'd hate to spoil it for you, so I'll just tel you this:

You guys helped me decide what it should be.

The title's just something I wanted to do, it has no real relevance. It's another adventure/humor/general story. As for the plot, well, I'd hate to spoil it for you, so I'll just tel you this:

You guys helped me decide what it should be.

Ah. Well I'll sign up. You've read my stories so I think you have a good generalization of how Lyle is. If not, then just skimm though my history and you should get it.

Yeah I'm on a Wii, and my memory is like certain brands of pudding cause it's shit. So if I can get on a computer tonight, I will (also I'm not really going to give IRL info, I'm going to give you Riviera info. Cause that's how I am)

Um...good? I just need whatever info your character has not so much you. I actually have a few people I'll need for this I just wanna see if they'll come.

Oooh! Okay, I'll sign up!

It might take a little while though, as I've yet to make a history for my character on this forum. (I'm generally seen as a healer on this forum, where as on my other forum, I only had a history for my Pegasus Knight character.)

EDIT: I also have to talk to Masu about it, since if we're siblings in this story, our backstory will have to be similar. =P

Edited by Songbird

Got it, thx.

So so far that's Nightmare, MS, Knife, and I'm expecting Songbird, Lyle and Serene.

I'll get you the stuff sometime tonight (probably about 8)

I just came here to tell you that this is the best thread title ever.

Thank you. Once I saw all the other "ATTN" topics I thought "I gotta do this."