[FE7] That one LHM+EHM Draft!

Peppy

Gee, It has been a while! Anyways...

Chapter 22 - 10/270 Turns

I only bothered getting the Ocean Seal for Funds. The rest of the items were left alone. Rescued Pent so people could deal with the enemies... It took a bit of work thanks to the Lack of Vulnerarys.

Chapter 23 - 15/285 Turns

Damn It Linus. Took quite a few turns here. I got the Earth Seal and Gave Hector the Swordreaver to make things easier. Linus was finished off by Hector, Raven, Florina and Erk.

Chapter 24 - 12/297 Turns

Quite Normal Here. Florina dealt with the Brigands on the Mountains while the Rest Went to Certain Spots to keep the Reinforcements at Bay!

Chapter 25 - 20/317 Turns

I hate Jerme's Map... The Group Split up so the Enemies can be dealt with Faster. Legault got Bolting and the White Gem!

Chapter 26 - 15/332 Turns

Recruited Nino, Mowed down through the enemies, Careful around Ursula and she died. This level is a bit more annoying on Eliwood Mode...

Chapter 26x - FREE (+4 Turns)/336 Turns

Took a Penalty so Pent can Fix Canas's Nosferatu with Hammerne! Anyways, Nino was training here while the Rest Headed to Sonia's Area. Florina Dealt with Problems at the beginning that was out of reach, Legault got Speedwings, Sonia died and Eliwood Seized.

Chapter 27 - 19/355 Turns

Florina Shopped and killed, The Rest Rushed to Lloyd's Area. Vaida was Recruited and the Rest of the Wyverns were taken down. Canas w/Luna = Dead Lloyd fast

Chapter 28 - 11/366 Turns

Florina to the Left and Canas to the Right. They Rushed the Enemies and Eliwood managed to do good damage to Georg and Canas Finished him off!

Character Stats:

Eliwood-2.png

Not the best but he can definitely be much worse...

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, D Lances

Hector-8.png

Decent. Could work a little on his speed though!

Weapon Ranks: S Axes, D Swords

Erk-2.png

Nothing to brag about here... He is just a bit Meh...

Weapon Ranks: S Anima, D Staves

Florina-2.png

She is doing decently! No qualms with her...

Weapon Ranks: S Lances, E Swords

Raven-5.png

Had to give him an Energy Ring. He reeks a bit of Strength Screwage. He is fine besides that...

Weapon Ranks: S Swords, C Axes

Canas-2.png

He seems fine... Hopefully, He can do good damage to the Dragon with Luna!

Weapon Ranks: S Dark, D Staves

Harken-1.png

Great Backup Unit! Has never disappointed me!

Weapon Ranks: A Swords, B Axes

Nino.png

Afa's Drops Unit. Turned out better than Erk so far but had to give her a robe thanks to some bad HP Screwage!

Weapon Ranks: A Anima, E Staves

Edited by *Narshen*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally Finished Off this draft! I am 1 Turn Under the 400 Milestone...laugh.gif

Chapter 29 - 11/377 Turns

Just Waited Things out here. Mowed through the enemies. Flo and Harken Dealt with Denning, Canas dealt with those Pesky Status Stave Druids and Legault got all the Goodies. Nothing too bad here...

Chapter 29x - 5/382 Turns

Went on a Shopping Spree for Important Weapons

Chapter 30 - 10/392 Turns

dry.gif A Bit of Complications here. Had to Give Pure Waters and Elixirs to Certain Units to complete this chapter as quick as possible. Nino, Canas and Eli went North, The Two Heroes and Flochan went North-East and Hector and Erk went East. They managed with the items i gave them. Flo Went near Limstella early and Chipped on Her (She had Elixir incase of a Fluke Bolting Attack). The Rest Rushed in, Canas's Luna hurt Limstella badly and then Eli Seized eventually. Renault was recruited so i can snatch his Fortify! Nils Helped but had to run away along with Renault because of the Falco Reinforcements! Limstella actually used Fimbulvetr on her Last Turn so i got another Bolting!biggrin.gif

Final, Pt. 1 - 6/398 Turns

Door Keys! Yay...! Anyways, Erk Unlocked Ursula's Room, Flo Killer Lanc'd Ursula and Dealt with Jerme alongside Harken. Eli Dealt with Uhai while the Snipers were killed by the others. Nils Refreshed Eli so he could Keep Brendan and his lackey at bay. Hector made his way to the Reed Brother's Room w/Swordreaver. Lloyd and Linus Died (Linus chipped by 2 Bolting Attacks). Darin was kept at Bay With Raven w/Killer Axe, More Bolting to Darin. Athos Solo'd the Magic Room w/Forblaze. When Nergal was revealed, Everybody Rushed in. Athos Claimed Nergal's Blood with His Luna Tome!

Final, Pt. 2 - 1/399 Turns

Athos Came in with Luna and Speedwings, Killed the Dragon and Walked out... Oh, And Canas Helped too...

Character Stats:

Eliwood-3.png

He Turned out Average... He Contributed Decently but he wasn't the best out there...

Ranks: A Swords, C Lances

Hector-9.png

Great, Like Usual. His speed deficit was a bit of a problem at times but he still did great

Ranks: S Axes, D Swords

Erk-3.png

He Turned Out Meh. He Did good damage when Needed, Especially on Final with Bolting

Ranks: S Anima, D Staves

Florina-3.png

She was great. Did great with Pesky Enemies that are hard to kill because of the terrain...

Ranks: S Lances, E Swords

Raven-6.png

A Bit Strength Screwed but Still got the Job Done!

Ranks: S Swords, C Axes

Canas-3.png

He was still great. That Luna Tome makes him good for getting out of a tight spot...

Ranks: S Dark, D Staves

Harken-2.png

Awesome From the Start! He was quite helpful!

Ranks: A Swords, B Axes

Nino-1.png

Trained Her Easily in the Chapters where you wait out the turn counts and Chapter 26x! Quite Helpful in the end...

Ranks: S Anima, E Staves

Athos-2.png

Speedwings + Luna + Critical Hit = Dragon's Demise

Ranks: S Everything

• 3 weeks later...