least favorite aspect so far?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't expecting the fire thunder wind triangle from tellius and jugdral despite how much I love those, but I did expect the GBA magic triangle at least..it looks like we're just getting the stupid magic style from Marth's games...I want my dark magic angry.gif

I've noticed something else that I'm not liking. In the cutscenes, Liz always looks like her eyes are crossed. :p

Liz in general is probably the worst thing about the game so far. Mediocre character design, and that annoying stereotypical kawaii~ voice ugh

Also your sig disturbs me.

But from the recent video, it showed all the weapon types in the convoy and tomes were on their own, no differentiation. Technically, Marth's games had "dark" spells like imhullu, glower/dulam, worm, etc, but I don't think that counts...They have such cool new magic classes, I'd be sad to have them be wasted with only one type of magic..

Well since the continent is basically Akaneia but renamed, tomes could just be merged for continuity's sakes

I mean if mages x years ago could use all the tomes given rank why can't they now

But from the recent video, it showed all the weapon types in the convoy and tomes were on their own, no differentiation. Technically, Marth's games had "dark" spells like imhullu, glower/dulam, worm, etc, but I don't think that counts...They have such cool new magic classes, I'd be sad to have them be wasted with only one type of magic..

They can still be effective regardless of whether they are separated into a visible system. However, I don't think any battle scenes have shown such an effectivity to exist.

But I think too many fans here are concretely set in what they believe Fire Emblem is--and then you no longer see what the game could be, if you're always trying to align it to what has previously been done. Many SRPGs have an effectivity system that isn't bluntly categorized--it's not like Fire Emblem could never do the same thing. It's also not like this game could have specific moments of effectvity, rather than broad, active-at-all-types effectivity (sorta like Bishops being effective against monsters with any weapons).