Prize Tournament

Rehab

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backup? Like a placeholder? I'm not sure I follow. If you mean being in this one, taking Metal's place, I'm afraid I couldn't let you take his spot this far into the game in good confidence. No disrespect.

Backup? Like a placeholder? I'm not sure I follow. If you mean being in this one, taking Metal's place, I'm afraid I couldn't let you take his spot this far into the game in good confidence. No disrespect.

No, i mean if Arc can't play i will play for him if it is ok with you.

I know. If Metal really can't come period, or the others aren't willing to wait for him or whatever, that's just it for his place. Once this thing started, and Metal started moving forward, his spot was pretty much solidified as being just his. Other people playing for him in any situation would be kind of jerkish to the rest of the entrants, who've either been beaten without having that chance or have moved forward by winning their matches.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up too well, but how did the Kilvas/Swordmaster thing turn out?