Boron Tries to Guess Your Affinity

Sunwoo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely know any of you ... :/

Scarface: Your affinity is dark.

Gold Vanguard: Your affinity is fire. You're opinionated, do things that put you at the "center of attention", and rather loud. You seem to be the type of person who "does before he thinks".

Blasied: Your affinity is wind. I dunno, I don't really know you well, but you have a DoF sig so I assume you're creative?

NinjaMonkey: Your affinity is fire. You have strong opinions and you don't like to stand down and let them be ignored. You seem to have a volatile temper and be quick to anger.

Mouse: Your affinity is cosmic. You are known in the community, but you may be more of an observer than a driving force. You are a deep thinker and seem to have a lot of wisdom about stuff in general.

Also:

Frosty: Your affinity is dark. I think I gave you light before, but now I'm starting to think that "light" is what you try to be. You seem to be more of a pessimist at times, get depressed easily, and your self-esteem seems on the low side. (Don't be down, it worries me :()

Shin: Your affinity is still fire. When I said my opinion has changed slightly, I meant that I had a better idea of your actual self and not the SF self. You're still fire, but I can see more of "water" and "earth" characteristics than I did before.

Mouse: Your affinity is cosmic. You are known in the community, but you may be more of an observer than a driving force. You are a deep thinker and seem to have a lot of wisdom about stuff in general.

Breathes a sigh of relief.

Thanks for having incompetence.

Breathes a sigh of relief.

Thanks for having incompetence.

Why did you even bother posting in here if you were just gonna call me incompetent ;/ Why bother posting here at all and making me write stuff when all I want is for this thread to die already?

NinjaMonkey: Your affinity is fire. You have strong opinions and you don't like to stand down and let them be ignored. You seem to have a volatile temper and be quick to anger.

For someone who says that they barely know me, you're quite good.

Meh I"m more of a think before I act guy but its nice to see someone else's view on me.

Really? Because you tend to come off as a fucking imbecile. Maybe you should think a little harder.

1360206800[/url]' post='2275804']

Really? Because you tend to come off as a fucking imbecile. Maybe you should think a little harder.

Cool you been in my shoes huh? So how was it like being me? Seriously I do think before I act. I mostly make dumn remarks for fun. Maybe you should think alittle bit before judging someone.

Edit: I came off a bit harsh right there. I guest Sangyul was little bit right.

Edited by Gold Vanguard

you've got some nerv to use taht avata-- i'm sorry

but seriously tis good

why isnt it red though

art thou a pleb

Because it's black like my soul

/wrists

Also I think it's shown in black multiple times but I don't want to look through the whole series again

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Why did you even bother posting in here if you were just gonna call me incompetent ;/ Why bother posting here at all and making me write stuff when all I want is for this thread to die already?

I think there was a misunderstanding...

I've pm'd Sangyul a short explanation (well, about to). I'd encourage mods dismayed with my conduct in comparison to my norm to ask for her permission to read the explanation, or ask mine. I'd also make a quiet protest that I am not better than anything in my own estimation (perhaps that will express better the nature of the misunderstanding).

Sangyul expressed her dislike of what I said immediately and openly, and that's the first best thing anyone can do. Thank you.

I should apologize for being so snippy in my recent responses in this thread. It's not that I hate this thread or that people post in it, but if someone posts I feel strongly obligated to respond to them. This is easier for me to do if I know you pretty well or at least have an idea of what you're like, and so if I don't know you very well then I either have to put nothing or pull reasons from my ass, which actually makes me think a lot more than I'd really want to. Long story short, when the thread keeps getting bumped up with new requests immediately after I finish writing up the previous batch I get discouraged because now I have more things to do and it makes me rather snippy, especially when I have other concerns on my mind. But my mind is literally not at ease until I've written up everyone I haven't got to.

That said, it's not an excuse to be snippy so I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

• 4 weeks later...

Levant: Your affinity is wind. You talk and interact with people, but you have a distant air about you ... like there's no real attachment between you and those you interact with. You may be a bit of a dreamer, lost in your own world without much of a care for what other people think about you, and you do what you like.

Well, this certainly sounds like me.