Boron Tries to Guess Your Affinity

Sunwoo

Integ: Your affinity is lightning. You're a take-charge kind of guy who can get everyone's attentions, fast, and get them to listen to you. However, you are quick to temper at times and as objective as you try to be, your viewpoint can still be colored by emotions. Your likes and thoughts are different from the ordinary and people are either inexplicably drawn to you or repelled.

you are very cool

EDIT: like that was actually no-bullshit a really good analysis

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momentai~: Your affinity is water. You are enthusiastic and involved in the community and you don't mind letting people know what's on your mind. You are helpful and don't mind asking for advice or giving it. You are most levelheaded and easy to get along with.

Yay, thanks!

Heheh, I thought I'd get light.

I do love water and all the things it is associated with...

Ironically I can't swim very well

i'm a bad water affinity. :c

I'll get to everyone's affinities and comments soon enough, but first I want to respond to Ein: there's no such thing as a "bad" or "negative" affinity. Each of the affinities has positives and negative characteristics attached to them. Dark, for example, means that I think you're realistic and aware of the not-so-happy things in life. But it could also mean you're cynical or overly pessimistic or ready to snap. Likewise, light means that you're optimistic, kind, and someone who believes there is good in everything. But it could also mean that you're stuck in a "black-and-white morality" viewpoint where everything is good or bad, or that you're naive and don't understand the world. Also, people won't be just purely one affinity. Everyone's going to have characteristics of some affinity, but one will just stand out to me the most. And eclipse has the right idea XD

Hey Boron. =) I haven't met you yet, so you might not know who the fudge I am. I'm a general newbie and frequent lurker on Mafia, so I've read several of your games (I'm probably more familiar with you than vice versa). Anyway, you were an IO in Void, so I thought you might remember me from my posts and role PMs.

--That's my indirect way of saying "Hey, do me too." ^^;

Levant: Your affinity is wind. You talk and interact with people, but you have a distant air about you ... like there's no real attachment between you and those you interact with. You may be a bit of a dreamer, lost in your own world without much of a care for what other people think about you, and you do what you like.

Utsuhu: Your affinity is fire. I don't know you at all, but your avatar reminds me of fire.

Tyrant Sage: Your affinity is fire. You seem to be the type of guy who doesn't hold back his thoughts or opinions, and lets people know exactly what you have to say. You may actually enjoy arguments and find it a challenge, but will probably get frustrated by people you feel are dense or otherwise annoying.

Father Anderson: Your affinity is dark. I dunno.

Paulina: Your affinity is water. You seem to be an easygoing, friendly person who takes the time to reach out to people in the community and get to know people. You feel unsure in new situations and sometimes it shows, in the form of being overly cautious or seeming nervous. but you are always polite and pleasant.

Nightmare, Sharpy, and Raven: No major change.

I think the only person I can think of whose affinity has changed is CR, because I didn't know her all that well when I wrote up her assessment, and I now know her to be way sillier than I imagined her to be. Doku, Elieson, and Horace may have changed a little since I talk to them a lot on Skype, but likely not enough to completely change my thoughts on their affinities.

Paulina: Your affinity is water. You seem to be an easygoing, friendly person who takes the time to reach out to people in the community and get to know people. You feel unsure in new situations and sometimes it shows, in the form of being overly cautious or seeming nervous. but you are always polite and pleasant.

Thanks for getting around to us Boron. =) Ironically, water is my favorite element. You really do have a knack for analyzing people with fairly limited information.

Edited by Paulina