Best/Worst in the Series: Round 133

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't mean chapter 16 isn't worse though.

Tbh, I actually agree, but I don't really see the big problem with chapter 16.

Best: Beowulf because whatever money you DO pay him never disappears, is basically a Myrmidon on a horse, and is one of the few best dads for Lachesis's kids. Honorable mention goes to Rennac since payment upon his recruitment is avoidable with L'Arachel, FE9 Volke because of his utility, and Farina for being statistically better at base than her sisters. (And having a better personality than her younger sister.)

Worst: Hugh. The less I pay him, the less good he is? What? No compromise can be reached? Dishonorable mention to FE10 Volke for being redundant.

I'm not seeing how RD Volke's redundant and Rennac isn't, but whatever.

Best: They're all pretty mediocre come to think about it. Guess I'll give this one to Farina, cause wings and whores.

Worst: hUgh.

I'm not seeing how RD Volke's redundant and Rennac isn't, but whatever.

Because he can find things in the desert and make a decent substitute for Colm whereas FE10 Volke joins too late? Edited by Little Al

Because he can find things in the desert and make a decent substitute for Colm whereas FE10 Volke joins too late?

Personally, I consider Rennac closer to a poor man's substitute for Colm, but ehh. That being said, 'tis a pity for him he joins a bit too late, since there's hardly anything for him to do outside of finding desert items by the time he shows up.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Best: FE10 Volke, for being a net profit. I actually like Hugh and Farina, so...

Worst: Rennac. L'Arachel doesn't survive HM Pirate Ship for me, so... Still barely worth it, though. Barely.

If you don't promote Volke in FE9, don't you get $50,000 or something like that?

You don't pay FE9 Volke.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Chapter_19:_Entrusted_(Script)

According to the story, you do.

EDIT: In the beginning of Chapter 10, you have the option to hire him or not. Chapter 19 is when the payment comes. If you choose not to hire him, he'll leave.

Edited by eclipse