Some guy and his friends walk into your house/dorm/living area

This gang is rummaging through everything in your house. They're checking drawers, cupboards, trash bins, even your pet. They claim that they're looking for items that will help in their journey. What do you do?

And did I mention that they all try to run in a single file line?

Oh god...who let them in? They don't just walk in, someone had to let them in. Once you let them in...Well good luck getting them out. Shit dude you're fucked hahaha.

If you don't go Link's-Awakening-shopkeep on them really fast, you'll need a plot twist of significant strength to draw their attention away.

The risk in that is that they might decide to use your house as a hangout, and it would be a ripe spot to be destroyed as part of the plot

Riiiiight...

How old are you? If you're under 20 years old, then you have the power! If you're 20+, all you can hope to become is a faceless guard. I mean just look at those people in your home, they're all under 20 years old using weapons that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

(Sounds like Earthbound.)

I'd probably bust a Magic Man and give them powers that have no benefit to their quest whatsoever. :>

It's like I can follow Ether around and s/he will lead me right to wherever eclipse is being naughty. Do you ever not post right after she says something like that? I have chills from how creepy you are.

Actually, that might be a fever coming on. My head ache is back.

Edited by Aleph