Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking love trannys.

I bet you do.

*barfs*

"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."

Some quote from some guy that I really like~

So yeah, I guess you can't.

I hate that quote, and ones like it...

But your screen name is "Baldrick", named after the guy from Blackadder, ergo you must be in England. QED.

I hope Lumi doesn't growl at me for using "QED" in a non-mathematical context again...

Good guess, but no. Don't lump me in with those Pommie bastards!

I bet you do.

*barfs*

You know how in middle school, to show a girl you like her, you insult her and treat her like crap? You act like you're nauseated everytime she comes near you. You probably do the same thing with trannies. You fucking hate trannies, and your hate is just there hoping to attract them to your bedchambers.

Good guess, but no. Don't lump me in with those Pommie bastards!

But I'm neither a pomegranate nor illegitimate. :mellow:

You know how in middle school, to show a girl you like her, you insult her and treat her like crap? You act like you're nauseated everytime she comes near you. You probably do the same thing with trannies. You fucking hate trannies, and your hate is just there hoping to attract them to your bedchambers.

Nah, you just probably like the thought of me screwing one.

I'm not really the best person to fantasise about, being an ugly virgin and all.

Philosophical quotes are awesome though.

Nah.

But I'm neither a pomegranate nor illegitimate. :mellow:

I'm... about 75% sure you're joking on the pomegranate front, but A) I honestly don't know how much the English know about Australia's hatred for them in every aspect and B) you've been known to be really, really stupid and naive.

Yah. They are.

NO U

I'm... about 75% sure you're joking on the pomegranate front, but A) I honestly don't know how much the English know about Australia's hatred for them in every aspect and B) you've been known to be really, really stupid and naive.

I was joking all throughout. Though the statement is actually true as I am a human being born to married parents and not a really weird fancy fruit born to adultery.

I'm not really the best person to fantasise about, being an ugly virgin and all.

Well now that we've established that furet wants your black cherry you're probably not going to have to worry about that 2nd thing, once he raises enough money for a plane ticket to jolly old England.

Edited by Tangerine

I was joking all throughout. Though the statement is actually true as I am a human being born to married parents and not a really weird fancy fruit born to adultery.

Oh, I see. So you weren't told. You should ask your parents. You might find that there is a real truth, far removed from the lies of yesterday and all that came before.

Well now that we've established that furet wants your black cherry you're probably not going to have to worry about that 2nd thing, once he raises enough money for a plane ticket to jolly old England.

Surprisingly, he can't have it.

Wait, Aussies hate Brits? I mean, I guess I can understand; after all, the earliest people there were essentially prisoners that the British dumped on a forsaken island to die from dehydration, disease, starvation, and exposure. Then again, America is close allies with the British despite the fact that we basically fought tooth and nail against them for independence and again in 1812, so meh.

On a related note, the South still really has a huge grudge with the North over the civil war. Piece of advice; if people call you a yank south of Virginia, do not mention any term to them related to any event between the years 1850-1900. Why did I mention this? I don't know.

Also, wtf is a pomegranate, other than the fruit? Fun fact: The word grenade comes from the word pomegranate, because the earliest grenades had large pellets inside and resembled the fruit as a result.

Also, wtf is a pomegranate, other than the fruit? Fun fact: The word grenade comes from the word pomegranate, because the earliest grenades had large pellets inside and resembled the fruit as a result.

I heard it was from the French version of the word from MythBusters.

Why is that?

Because I wouldn't let him.

Edited by CrashGordon94

The former.

Oh Crash, you like to think you're so stoic, but I see your little John Thomas on an all-too-regular basis and HE likes what he sees in these Skypechats you insist on having with me.

I'm telling you, you don't pay me nearly enough to put up with this bullshit.

I'm telling you, you don't pay me nearly enough to put up with this bullshit.

What's worse is he pays you with Monopoly money, but then refuses to give you more than a few singles.

After all, paying rent on those purple spaces is a bitch.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania