[FE10] HM Draft Experiment

PKL

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I think I'll go for a safe 2 turn, over the risky 1 turn.

Unless you have Lincy be a mendbot and lv. up her which I think is impossible, I don't know. But a Luchi strat is better this time since leveling up Lincy is a pita, and if I made my calculations correctly and according to the site, she's needing over 12000BEXP points considering the three level ups.

But you'll have to pray for Luchi to survive some generals or berdiers as soon as he untransforms 8/

What I'm going to do is clear out as many enemies that start close as possible with Neal/Lincy/Lethe and then hopefully both Elincia and Neal can reach Ludveck PP2 and kill.

What I'm going to do is clear out as many enemies that start close as possible with Neal/Lincy/Lethe and then hopefully both Elincia and Neal can reach Ludveck PP2 and kill.

Bowgun Warrior ------> Wrath Luchi, clear Lud's area and bye bye Ludveck X_X

Wait! O_o?! Oh you have both of them drafted :angry:

Lol I'll have to get Neph to good str :S or wait 15 turns

Edited by Quintessence

You guys all suck. Have Elincia mend spam in 2-P. Problem solved.

Yes but there is not enough BEXP for her to get to lv. 4, due to BEXP restrictions. Besides I don't know if Staff EXP is also different from NM, and if it is, then the thing gets worse :/

Because one damn level from staffspamming is going to change everything. A penalty is still a penalty, whether it's Elincia or Haar. It's just that having Haar hammer the hell out of Ludveck is easier than wasting BEXP on Elincia (for the ones who don't have Elincia drafted, which is like, everyone but Srs). Besides, Srs is the only one who can even use Elincia without a penalty.

It was just an opinion CR. I don't think it's proper to take a penalty from a unit that is banned from drafting. It's just my position :/

That wasn't directed at you to begin with. Sorry if I seemed rude.

You have around 10550 BEXP by 2-E, assuming you got the max amount for each chapter and didn't use it on any other character. And assuming Elincia got a level in 2-P and rolled str, you need 3 more levels for Elincia to have enough mt to ORKO Ludveck. Ludveck has 45 HP and 26 DEF, Elincia needs 38 MT to ORKO him. At base, she has 19 str + 15 from amiti, which is 34, and including the level from 2-P, you have 35 Mt, so you need 3 more levels. The BEXP formula for HM for Elincia would be 2((50 × 42) + 50), so at level 2 she needs 4300 to level. Then she needs 4400 to level, and then she needs 4500 to level. There isn't enough BEXP to get her to a sufficient level.

Sure, you could 2 turn it, but then you have to keep Elincia alive after crossbows, bows, and a bunch of other attacks which is really annoying and is probably not happening. I tried it on HM once, after like, ~40 resets I still couldn't get her to live. In none of those attempts did Elincia proc stun either, (stupid worst bio...) so that's not an option.

If you get 2 levels in 2-P by having Elincia get the boss kill, this might be possible, but Elincia can't even damage the boss until she gets a point of strength because of the lack of WTA in this mode. All this work just just for a 4 turn penalty? Sorry, Quint, but this is just too much.

Edited by CR-S01

I think if she heals every turn and is danced to heal she should reach 2.60 right? I think that's just enough bexp.

Maybe it's enough with the boss kill from 2-P.

Edited by Serious Bananas

How are you going to ensure that she gets two levels, though? Marcia could dodge so Elincia can't heal, and Elincia might not even proc strength. I'm personally not resetting for someone I don't have drafted.