[FE10] HM Draft Experiment

PKL

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can 2 turn it. Haar has no problems surviving, but Elincia does, which was the part of the whole problem to begin with.

You could take a slower approach to it, killing all the archers and crossbow users. Allowing Elincia to have higher chances of survival and allow her bio to become a little better. It will also allow you to get the energy drop (probably) which will in no doubt be useful if you can send it to GMs. Oh and you have mordecai, whose high defense should allow you to lure Ludveck safely (I'd estimate it'd take at most 3 or 4 turns).

Edited by SlayerX

Ok, I got started.

1-P 7/7

One of the bandits near the boss had 8 spd and the other had 9. Eddie proc'd Spd and had wrath activated for the 2nd bandit. The first of those bandits died to Eddie proc'ing an awesome crit. Eddie used Vulnerary and parked in range of the boss. He wrath critted and Micaih got the kill.

1-1 5/12

Nolan and Eddie protect Miccy while she steals kills. Eddie ate the Draco.

1-2 7/19

One extra turn to get the Drop and the Thani. Couldve cleared in 6 but that would have skipped the Drop.

1-3 8/27

Went through the right side. None of my units could ORKO, so it took a bit of planning to get through. All the units escaped except for Laura. I might retry this one If I can somehow shave a turn.

RAGE. Micaiah got a perfect level up in 1-4 and I was about to get the Robe with Sothe for the 7 turn...and he fucking got hit by everything and died. HM is troll.

RAGE. Micaiah got a perfect level up in 1-4 and I was about to get the Robe with Sothe for the 7 turn...and he fucking got hit by everything and died. HM is troll.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *roflstomps*. Makes me remember why I rage deleted by 4-P when 14 def, 18 sp Miccy got awesome level ups and Sigrun or Ilyana got killed :facepalm: .

Don't worry you can do it :awesome:, don't give up! This is just the first hole in the way :S

Edited by Quintessence

1-P

Edward gets hit by everything, just my luck.

8 turns

1-1 Punch through the street. Eddy takes the draco. Leo chips the boss and Ed wrsth kills him. Nolan shoves Miccy so she can reach.

4 turns

1-2

Didn't get anything, except Nolan and Micaiah doubled.

7 turns

1-3

LEO MISSES. A 90 AND RUINS A PERFECT RUN RIGHT AT THE END.

I restarted from the 1-2 savefile. 1-2 7 turns yet again because it could have been 6 with the drop and thani but nolan derped and missed the myrm in turn 5 EP and im not about to skip thani anytime soon. 1-3 6 turns. Managed to shave 2 turns with careful positioning, this forfeited the micaiah bosskill though.

1-P - 7 turns

Got a 6 turn at first, but then Ed got a shit level with def only so I restarted. Not having speed or strength is probably going to screw him over the next few chapters, so yeah.

1-1 - 5 turns

omg Ed thank you for getting strength and speed. and uh, my Nolans always seem to suck. HP, res, def? meh. also grabbed the hand axe for thani business

1-2 - 7 turns

Grabbed thani and the drop.

1-3 - 7 turns

Didn't bother to reset for this, Miccy and Edward both got good levels so I wasn't going to sacrifice that for just a turn. Nolan gets another purely defensive level up x_x Good thing he's not drafted.

1-4 - 7 turns

God damnit. Sothe barely managed to nab the angelic robe at the end. 2 HP left, hell yeah. Edward lured away some laguz for him and Micaiah to feed on while Sothe went on his journey around the map and almost dying in the process.

Aww man, my eddie is wtfblessed but my micaiah is unviable for resolve. She has 8 magic and 8 spd in 1-6 lulz. And its all because shes level 3. i cant find many opportunities to get her kills...ill just treat her as a pure healer and 8 turn 1-9.

Aww man, my eddie is wtfblessed but my micaiah is unviable for resolve. She has 8 magic and 8 spd in 1-6 lulz. And its all because shes level 3. i cant find many opportunities to get her kills...ill just treat her as a pure healer and 8 turn 1-9.

I'll take the turns I need to have a high leveled Miccy because I did the same thing and she needed help :S

Also, im counting my rages. 1-4 8 turns. Sothe needed to heal instead of grabbing the robe in turn 7...and he missed a tiger :facepalm: Eddie got a bunch of levels with careful wrath usage and laura's help. Found master seal. 1-5 6 turns. Volug was clutch to help jill survive. Eddie got a bunch of kills from atop the platform. 1-6-1 RAGE #2 - first try, standard 4 turn until sothe misses a peggie in the last turn and, to boot, miccy MISSED too with thani and got javelin'd to the face :facepalm: wtf is up with 90 hit rates missing so much, is this FE6?.

wtf is up with 90 hit rates missing so much, is this FE6?.

Shit, yeah. It took my 6 tries for 1-4 because Sothe kept dying and then three tries in a row he didn't find the beastfoe.

Edited by CR-S01

Yeah, i dont need beastfoe that much except maybe for gold lol. How is ur miccy shaping up? Im thinking I shouldve bought the dust...

Well, she has 11 mag and 9 speed at level 4, so I don't think I can do the 5 turn of 1-9 either. She's having trouble getting kills :lol: She chips and then Eddy critkills or doubled what she just chipped so she can't really kill anything. More physic range for 3-6, though :P

Haha, damn. Even when she does get kills, the exp gain is so bad anyway. :/ At least tauro acts like the NM resolve miccy in 1-6. Which is the only reason why im close to 4 turning the map.

1-3 - 9 turns

Aran recruited, I'm satisfied. Sothe also stole discipline, and Edward has 9 defense...

The main reason I'm making this post is because all but Eddy, Aran and Sothe are ORKOed by Tigers. Edward has the same defense as Nolan, and Nolan is doubled by Tigers. This might take a while...

Edited by Serious Bananas

1-5 - 6 turns

Defense/10, stole a seal.

1-6-1 - 6 turns

Sothe missed on the last peggy for the 4 turn iirc, then the reinforcements came which made me spend two extra turns here. Damn it, Sothe. Sothe gets adept instead of resolve like my usual HM playthroughs though. That's probably why he missed, but eh.

1-6-2 - 2 turns

Shove Sothe, activate adept, profit. Sothe almost died again. Damn it.

1-7 - 6 turns

Eddy trains a bit. He shoves Sothe so that Sothe can reach Tormod on turn 2, then Miccy ends up in various people's saddlebags. He somehow managed to pick up the master seal too, so I guess I'll feed it to Ilyana later so that she can transfer an extra skill. And hello, Muarim and Vika~

1-8 - 6 turns

Used the no damage trick for Vika so she can transform earlier. Muarim goes on a kill spree. I should probably promote Eddy soon, he's cap ramming his speed. BEXP time~ Sothe gets celerity, as always. Muarim and Eddy couldn't finish off the west side in time, but it's okay. The first time I attempted this chapter, that last reinforcement thunder mage crit Muarim. ;/

1-9 - 8 turns

lolMicaiahsucks

1-E - 7 turns

Used my last drops of BEXP on Eddy, then sealed him. Vika ferries Rafiel, Muarim ferries BK, Sothe ferries Micaiah (with Savior). Muarim eats Jarod because he can. Ilyana's transferring Resolve, Brave Sword, Blue Gem, Ashera Icon, Celerity, Shade, Savior (might bite me in the ass later, but idk) and some other things I don't remember. I'll probably save Resolve for Eddy in 3-6, but I don't know if he should get beastfoe or to just go with wrath/resolve. Meh, suck it, Eddy, no resolve for you

Total turns: 74. This took forever I hate HM

EDIT: wait, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Laura was FREE?! DAMN IT FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

edit2: she should be able to reach c staves in 1 turn or so in 3-6, so yeah because I used her up until 1-5. but still, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Edited by CR-S01

1-6-1 - 6 turns

Sothe missed on the last peggy for the 4 turn iirc, then the reinforcements came which made me spend two extra turns here. Damn it, Sothe. Sothe gets adept instead of resolve like my usual HM playthroughs though. That's probably why he missed, but eh.

What about a max hit Iron Knife forge?