Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? That's awesome. The DLC actually served as a correction to a character design came out at the same time as the Michaiah art was causin' some major Fan Wank (the trope, nothing dirty).

Edit:Looking through our old content, Roy being a Merc in DLC is an homage to the cut data that featured Roy as a 'Female" mercenary. Double Whammy!

Edited by Only My Unit

I don't see any issues. It seems to me that we can compare this to the D&D casters: specifically 3.5 because that's the one I'm familiar with so fuck everything else. Wizards use organized, studied magic. Sorcerers use wilder, innate magic. Mages seem to fit into the Wizard category, especially in this game with their fancy hats and glasses. Meanwhile, the way Micaiah uses her magic seems to fit her better into the Sorcerer category, represented by the Dark Mage class. Even though the equipment type doesn't really add up, the class's flavor suits her better than a studious Mage would.

Its outfit, not so much. But the DLC characters seem to be trying to stick to the existing outfits (except Alm, apparently), so it does seem like the most reasonable option.

This I can agree with, after having read it.

I don't know if this has been asked but are the children's growth rates influenced by their parents? Or is it just their maximum stat modifiers?

don't know nothing about growth rates and we won't know until someone hacks the 3ds or they release it in a guide or some other way

Edit:Looking through our old content, Roy being a Merc in DLC is an homage to the cut data that featured Roy as a 'Female" mercenary. Double Whammy!

Actually, no - there is no unused data where Roy (or anyone else afaik) is specifically a "female" Mercenary. That screenshot used on the main site was, like many of the other screenshots on the unused content page, derived from modifying the game to temporarily change Roy's class to the "female" Mercenary to show off its unique map appearance, much as one would use an Action Replay or whatever to manually modify, say, Lyn into a Druid or whatever.

Second week FE13 sales compared to other new JP games, may not actually show on MC possibly due to GW, so this will have to do...

^ Japan's FE games released after SoS*, at least for sales in first six weeks of their respective releases, just got outsold by Awakening in Japan!

w00t, w00t!!!

*= hinted below, on a portion of an article on the fe13 news page:

Blazing Sword: 265,286 (as of 2003)

<li>The Sacred Stones: 233,280 (as of 2004)

<li>Path of Radiance: 156,413 (as of 2005)

<li>Radiant Dawn: 171,924 (as of 2007)

<li>Shadow Dragon: 274,786 (as of 2009)

<li>New Mystery of the Emblem: 247,248 (as of 2010)

^Intrigued now, NoA???

Edited by shadowjam

I just have one question regarding one of the skills in this game. (At least for now.) The description for the Lightning Speed skill says it "allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy (only once per turn)." Does that mean, that anyone who has it equipped gets a refresh not unlike what a Dancer gives upon defeating an enemy?

Edited by Fancy Grunt

I just have one question regarding one of the skills in this game. (At least for now.) The description for the Lightning Speed skill says it "allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy (only once per turn)." Does that mean, that anyone who has it equipped gets a refresh not unlike what a Dancer gives upon defeating an enemy?

Pretty much, yeah. You don't have to take the extra action immediately: they just stay refreshed until you use them again. You can then take another full turn, except without the possibility of activating Lightning Speed again with that character.

More money.

Not if they don't make up the cost of production, marketing, and support! There's a lot of money invested into oversea releases--if that isn't at least recuperated IN ADDITION to gratifying profits, there's usually something better to invest in.

This has to be one of the highest rated games for the 3DS... I have a feeling E3 will show it. Hell, we got Kid Icarus, I'm sure we can get Fire Emblem.

This has to be one of the highest rated games for the 3DS... I have a feeling E3 will show it. Hell, we got Kid Icarus, I'm sure we can get Fire Emblem.

and if it doesn't there is always plan B

every one grab a sword, lance, axe, bow or book along with people with fancy sticks that can somehow heal people as well as little kids that can turn into dragons then we enter destroy there forces, steal from their chests, beat the boss and Sieze The Throne

Edited by goodperson707