Game screenshots & info

No. 3

I would take bad Resistance over bad Defense if Luck isn't an option. 90% of the enemies you face tend to be of the physical sort, unless they have mixed it up here.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go http://h1g.jp/fe_kakusei/index.php? btw i think Vincent has some of the stuff on this site as well (like chapters and joining times)

Looks like there's a lot of stuff there that hasn't been added. Vincent got the Archer skills, it looks like, but not the Mage skills.

Also some weapon stuff and boss data.

I would take bad Resistance over bad Defense if Luck isn't an option. 90% of the enemies you face tend to be of the physical sort, unless they have mixed it up here.

Pretty sure I've seen somebody pick luck as worst stat and still get it to 30s by endgame.

Pretty sure I've seen somebody pick luck as worst stat and still get it to 30s by endgame.

What is all this stuff you're seeing show it to me.

What is all this stuff you're seeing show it to me.

Of course, they could've been different MUs

But regardless

myunut_create1.jpg

Weakness - Luck

Edited by TheEnd

Of course, they could've been different MUs

But regardless

myunut_create1.jpg

Weakness - Luck

What about the endgame stats one? Any clues to more skills or caps?

I wonder if base growth rates might be determined by Birthday, wouldn't be too surprising. (Or maybe it's just randomly on the same screen as your strong and weak stats and does nothing....)

Lord

LV1: Dual Attack+ (+10% to Dual Attack chance)

LV10: Charisma (+5 Hit/Avo to nearby allies)

Archer

LV1: Skl+2

LV10: Precision (+15 Hit/Avo when alone)

Mage

LV1: Mag+2

LV10: Concentration (+10 Crit when alone)

I sense a pattern.

Not a complete one, though. Soiree appears to have Discipline as her only starting skill, and I certainly hope it's not built-in for all Cavaliers. Regardless, this is really interesting.

I wonder if base growth rates might be determined by Birthday, wouldn't be too surprising. (Or maybe it's just randomly on the same screen as your strong and weak stats and does nothing....)

I'm guessing it determines Reclass options. Growths are probably determined by the strength and weakness as well.

Edited by Othin

Lord

LV1: Dual Attack+ (+10% to Dual Attack chance)

LV10: Charisma (+5 Hit/Avo to nearby allies)

Archer

LV1: Skl+2

LV10: Precision (+15 Hit/Avo when alone)

Mage

LV1: Mag+2

LV10: Concentration (+10 Crit when alone)

I sense a pattern.

Not a complete one, though. Soiree appears to have Discipline as her only starting skill, and I certainly hope it's not built-in for all Cavaliers. Regardless, this is really interesting.

I'm guessing it determines Reclass options. Growths are probably determined by the strength and weakness as well.

i see a pattern , the standard class of FE(mage,archer,pegasus,and the rest) appear to be getting +2 skills in the stats their class usually has the most growth in and at level 10 everyone gets skills that increase either avoid/hit or crit however this probably excludes MU and the children whose skills are apparently determined by the parents (lucina gets +2 speed when sumia is her mother but not when mariabel is )

so how do we get to the S support quickly? just fighting beside each other? :B

I suppose so. Doesn't sound like it takes an inordinate amount of time.

I don't really want reclass options to be based on birthday... It'd mean that I might have to give a fake birthday for Wyvern Rider to be one of the options.

Also, can the kids reclass too? The info on them has only one class for each of them. Or is that just the default?

I don't really want reclass options to be based on birthday... It'd mean that I might have to give a fake birthday for Wyvern Rider to be one of the options.

Also, can the kids reclass too? The info on them has only one class for each of them. Or is that just the default?

Better than being able to pile on every skill in the game during postgame.

Few characters have Reclass options known. I'm sure they'll all have options available, but for now, we only know their base class. Known Reclass options are being listed specifically in the Class Sets section; otherwise, characters are just being referred to by their starting, most significant class.