Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Spotpass Stuff]sfTHP.jpg

Appears to be Alvis as a playable character using Falaflame. So despite the fact they don't come with their items when recruited, it seems possible to obtain them somehow. (Or it was cheated in, if that's even possible?)

Judging by the amount of uses on the other weapons in his inventory, they look like they might be important? I can't really make anything out about them.

Edit: The sword seems to be Balmung, so the other items might be Holy weapons too?

Source: ChinaFE Forums

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

[spoiler=Spotpass Stuff]sfTHP.jpg

Appears to be Alvis as a playable character using Falaflame. So despite the fact they don't come with their items when recruited, it seems possible to obtain them somehow. (Or it was cheated in, if that's even possible?)

Judging by the amount of uses on the other weapons in his inventory, they look like they might be important? I can't really make anything out about them.

Source: ChinaFE Forums

You fight 11 of the 12 Dark Warlords in Ch22. Five of them use the Holy weapons pictured in Alvis's inventory, and drop them upon defeat. They all seem to be treated as A rank ultimate weapons, with +5 stat bonuses.

Flavia and Basilio are recruitable after defeating Fauder, according to the wiki.

To clarify: This is after defeating Fauder the first time, partway through the chapter, instead of the second time at the end like I said earlier.

I got Chambray as in the cloth-material. I mean, his mother is Velvet. And remember n=m in moonrunes

That's the translation I got from Google Translate. I was hesitant to go with it and couldn't think of something better, but thinking about Velvet, it sounds more likely.

Holy crap, I have new-found love for Sumia.

[spoiler=In-between Chapter 7 and 8]She freaking Bright-slapped Krom! I have new-found respect for the sweet, animal whisperer Dojikko. I think she apologizes because she wasn't expecting that harsh of a slap. XD Yeah, when I'm not marrying Krom to Edda (MU), I'm definitely hooking him up with her.

Random question, but is there any footage of MU using a sword in battle? I've watched all the videos I can find, But I haven't seen anything on that yet.

http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17588047 (Plenty of spoilers in this video)

Should be shown in this video somewhere. It's someone starting up, going through MU creation and the Introduction, as well as the Prologue, where he uses a sword.

It's a rather long video and I can't seem to scroll through it to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's the video.

[spoiler=@SPS]+1 for Bright-slap reference

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Well, there are five of them.

One is definitely Valhart. Emilina seems like another safe guess, as she appears on the class roll, indicating an important battlefield appearance. I don't know of anything to suggest Renha as another, but he sounds plausible.

Well, there are five of them.

One is definitely Valhart. Emilina seems like another safe guess, as she appears on the class roll, indicating an important battlefield appearance. I don't know of anything to suggest Renha as another, but he sounds plausible.

(spoiler) inverse? (/spoiler)

edit. omg how is that wrong.

Edited by pegasusmage

[spoiler=Marth in Awakening] HOLY SHIT!! Marth is soooo OP. In the play through that I'm currently watching, Marth was able to gain several stats almost every lvl up! Damn!!!

[spoiler=Marth in Awakening] HOLY SHIT!! Marth is soooo OP. In the play through that I'm currently watching, Marth was able to gain several stats almost every lvl up! Damn!!!

He has the Good Growths skill, so that makes sense.

[spoiler=Marth] From what I've seen his Luk Growth is over 100%, as I saw a screen with it getting +2 on a level up. Saw it on ChinaFE I think, didn't think to save it.