Tomorrow is a big day.

Darros

This whole post confuses me... :P

I just have a question on their song Seven Thousand Miles for What and thought that if I asked you about it you might actually know what song that is XD

It's one of their first songs I believe. So yeah still with Austin Carlile as the singer.

I made a topic on this before though =o But it was a long time ago, probably before you joined.

I found out there's a part in that song where there's this super high frequency noise and apparently it's at such a high frequency that some peoples' ears can't even pick it up because it's beyond their ears' frequency range, while other people can still hear it.

So I was gonna ask if you could hear it~

If you aren't still confused and know this song even, or just if you are interested, then I can be more specific in which part it's at in that song =3

Huge tip, only drive under the influence, pack as many people into the back, blast music, head bang while you drive and the more people you hit, the more points you receive.

Ignore all of the laws they tell you to follow. Laws are for the weak.

:awesome: I do this every time I drive.

I just have a question on their song Seven Thousand Miles for What and thought that if I asked you about it you might actually know what song that is XD

It's one of their first songs I believe. So yeah still with Austin Carlile as the singer.

I made a topic on this before though =o But it was a long time ago, probably before you joined.

I found out there's a part in that song where there's this super high frequency noise and apparently it's at such a high frequency that some peoples' ears can't even pick it up because it's beyond their ears' frequency range, while other people can still hear it.

So I was gonna ask if you could hear it~

If you aren't still confused and know this song even, or just if you are interested, then I can be more specific in which part it's at in that song =3

Oh, so what part?

Oh, so what part?

Oh and after searching for this video on youtube, apparently I have the demo version. It might be a bit different on the new version but idk. Maybe you can try with both!

Older version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG07bbfXx_8

And newer version!

Okay so it's like after he says "Go get your black dress, baby and put your dancing shoes on" the second time (I that part was a bit past a minute into the song?) and right when he says "on" people who can't hear the sound will either just hear him screaming "on" super deeply, or they will hardly hear him say "on" at all and instead hear some screechy sound XD

But! If you record that onto something like a phone or just anything, it will pick it up and when you play back on it you can hear it even if you couldn't in the first place!

I always thought it was super interesting =3 Hooray high school physics class

The way I found this out was that I could hear it and my older brother couldn't.

It's like really really really super deep. XD Either that or they made some other super deep noise instead.

And congrats on hearing it because I think that it might mean that your ears are less ruined =3 Because the older in my family, being my dad and older brother, can't hear it, but the younger ones being me and my younger brothers could hear it. I think that their ears must've gotten ruined much more by too much loud noises or whatever. =o

It's like really really really super deep. XD Either that or they made some other super deep noise instead.

And congrats on hearing it because I think that it might mean that your ears are less ruined =3 Because the older in my family, being my dad and older brother, can't hear it, but the younger ones being me and my younger brothers could hear it. I think that their ears must've gotten ruined much more by too much loud noises or whatever. =o

Lol, that's kinda weird because I do have some small hearing problems from listening to loud music, DJing, and drumming. :P: