FE4 music performed live.

The thing about Geneology is, I don't like playing it all that much. I'm lucky if I finish first gen before moving on to something else. It's just that I enjoy the map music so much that I have restarted the game several times. My life is too busy to waste time on replaying games I don't like, and yet I continue to do so for this.

Edited by Duff Ostrich

The thing about Geneology is, I don't like playing it all that much. I'm lucky if I finish first gen before moving on to something else. It's just that I enjoy the map music so much that I have restarted the game several times. My life is too busy to waste time on replaying games I don't like, and yet I continue to do so for this.

You can always download an SPC dump from the game. This is essentially a rip of not only the music files, but the "engine" as well, so you hear the same exact sound as if you were listening to the actual game. There are various SPC plugins for various media players, as well as SPC players as stand-alone programs.

One patch can be found here, but there's collections all over the place.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/Music.htm

You can always download an SPC dump from the game. This is essentially a rip of not only the music files, but the "engine" as well, so you hear the same exact sound as if you were listening to the actual game. There are various SPC plugins for various media players, as well as SPC players as stand-alone programs.

One patch can be found here, but there's collections all over the place.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/Music.htm

Holy shit, the link still works!? I don't even remember the login for that place anymore.