When there was no....

Entertainment

Far From the Forest...

Creative

Other Games

Super Smash Bros.

Intro's was below General

FE: DS was just that.

Aurion, Amarao, Zelgius, Meteor, and the likes were active.

I had Priscilla as my avatar

Meteor was the only spammer

Hanz, Metal Rabbit and I weren't mods.

The moderating team was Vincent, NTG(Admins), Jyosua(Root Admin), and Makarov(Mod)

Raven had Raven as his avatar.

There were only 10 members (lol, my member number)

Remember when:

Metal Arc went by Metal Rabbit?

Hanz had a green lanturn sig?

Meteor existed?

There was no creative forum?

Jyoshua was here? wait...whos Jyoshua? name sounds familiar...

we were all newbies in a new land?

good times....good times....

I remember the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th.

I didn't know there wasn't any creative forum... I must not've been there at the time, I guess.

Metal Arc went by Metal Rabbit?

Hanz had a green lanturn sig?

Meteor existed?

There was no creative forum?

Jyoshua was here? wait...whos Jyoshua? name sounds familiar...

we were all newbies in a new land?

All yeses.

I remember also when Hanz first began his superhero of the week.

Meteor will always exist in my PM inbox, if nothing else.

I don't think I've ever been in the current creative forum, no time like the present though.

Jyoshua, he hated all of us, I swear.

I also remember one of Meteor's posts that was something along the lines of "Years from now, we'll all have such crazy high post counts from spamming, that everyone else will be in awe of us!" Again, I don't remember exactly what he said or if it was even him, and I'm far too lazy to look it up.

Remember when I posted in the Fire Emblem forums?

Remember when people actually came here in attempts to talk about FE? Yeah, we have more ToS diehards than FE diehards now, I should imagine.

When there was no....

Entertainment

Far From the Forest...

Creative

Other Games

Super Smash Bros.

All yeses. Though, I think we really only need FftF and other games. The grand SSB thread was plenty epic.

Intro's was below General

FE: DS was just that.

Aurion, Amarao, Zelgius, Meteor, and the likes were active.

I had Priscilla as my avatar

Meteor was the only spammer

Hanz, Metal Rabbit and I weren't mods.

The moderating team was Vincent, NTG(Admins), Jyosua(Root Admin), and Makarov(Mod)

Raven had Raven as his avatar.

There were only 10 members (lol, my member number)

Mostly yeses.

Amarao wasn't usually that active. He was mostly active when I yelled at him and got him to post. And I swear Zelgius was never, ever active, outside of 2-3 days.

Meteor was the only true spammer, Amarao and I were kinda borderline. Then coolguyvaters came along, and that's when low quality spam first entered the forest.

There were only 10 active users for like a month, I swear.

Anyways, here's my list...

Remember when:

Wolt used to post?

Meteor posted a screenshot from FE7 *coughEliwood&hisMomcough*?

Threads such as "What are you listening to now?" were made for the first time?

Vincent abused his modly powers once a week? It was funny though, so we didn't mind.

Each FE game had its own sub-forums? Whereas now the early ones are all bunched together. (heh forgot about this one, had to go edit it in!)

Edited by Aurion_Emblem

I remember the good old days, I just never got around to joining. I dunno, one day something made me join and I became an active member here. I remember being here when the SSB thread had like 14 pages.

All yeses.

I remember also when Hanz first began his superhero of the week.

Meteor will always exist in my PM inbox, if nothing else.

I don't think I've ever been in the current creative forum, no time like the present though.

Jyoshua, he hated all of us, I swear.

I also remember one of Meteor's posts that was something along the lines of "Years from now, we'll all have such crazy high post counts from spamming, that everyone else will be in awe of us!" Again, I don't remember exactly what he said or if it was even him, and I'm far too lazy to look it up.

Remember when people actually came here in attempts to talk about FE? Yeah, we have more ToS diehards than FE diehards now, I should imagine.

All yeses. Though, I think we really only need FftF and other games. The grand SSB thread was plenty epic.

Mostly yeses.

Amarao wasn't usually that active. He was mostly active when I yelled at him and got him to post. And I swear Zelgius was never, ever active, outside of 2-3 days.

Meteor was the only true spammer, Amarao and I were kinda borderline. Then coolguyvaters came along, and that's when low quality spam first entered the forest.

There were only 10 active users for like a month, I swear.

Anyways, here's my list...

Remember when:

Wolt used to post?

Meteor posted a screenshot from FE7 *coughEliwood&hisMomcough*?

Threads such as "What are you listening to now?" were made for the first time?

Vincent abused his modly powers once a week? It was funny though, so we didn't mind.

Each FE game had its own sub-forums? Whereas now the early ones are all bunched together. (heh forgot about this one, had to go edit it in!)

Vincent abused his power's wow, that's something I didn't expect

Remember when the number of cool ppl was extremely low? (Only cool originals were Fox Arc Fireman CGV and Raven) But now we have Nightmare Song Me Lyle Bianchi Serene Branded and Princess.

Vincent abused his power's wow, that's something I didn't expect

How do you think the Elite Negative Post club came into being? But a lot of it was the forums were new and he was testing what could be done, I'm guessing. Why else would he assign random Member Titles to people? Or ban Meteor, though he could still sign on and post? I think Vincent was just sowing his wild oats. Heh...

I don't recall.

No, seriously, for the first week or two. I distinctly remember there being the sub-forums Dark Dragon..., Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776. But since none of them had more than 2 topics, one of which was probably someone saying "Wutz this game aboot?" Vincent (I'm assuming it was him) did what was wise, and combined them all together. I'm not sure if more people were expected to have indepth conversations about them or what. Anyways, now we have NES/SNES Era FE's for a sub-forum name.