Hello everyone

fade5

Hello everyone, I'm fade5.

I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for a few years, and have also lurked here for a while. I finally decided to join when I noticed a thread about updating the FE6 patch. I'm hoping to assist once it opens back up. The Fire Emblem games I've played are Sword of Seals, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon, as well as a few hacks like ChinaFE and FE8 girls.

As a note, I play Sword of Seals a little differently than most people: a hard patching and a flashcart means I actually play actually FE6 on my DS like an actual Gameboy advance game; no savestating for me. And yes, I managed to complete Ch10B and 11A while saving Tate, Klein, all their soldiers, recruiting Gonzales, (and Echidna on her route) and saving all of the villages without savestates. Yes, I'm insane. I had to reset 6 or 7 times, but I did it.

Finally, I play for fun, not ranks; all the fun stuff like Supports, Gaiden Chapters, and paired endings are pretty much skipped when you just blaze through the game.

Happy to be here!

I play on a DS flash cart too

cept mine has save states, anyway, so HA

I have that odd thing about saving the NPC soldiers, too, worthless bags of shit that they are :/

Anyway, lol welcome to the forest.