[FE8] Your Run-of-the-Mill FE8 Draft!

Peppy

Naw Richter, it isn't just this draft, it is also the other FE8 drafts I have been in. It is also that FE8 isn't that enjoyable of a game for me. I mean, I'll still play it every now and then, but not that often and not that much at a time. I'm just taking a break from FE8, and its drafts, for a while until I think I'm in the mood for them again. The only problem is that I don't have any clue when that will be.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 14 - 12/184 Turns

L'arachel Recruited Rennac with some Strategic Rescues so the both of them didn't get attacked. Everybody took the right door. I got the Spear and Hammerne (Which was the one thing i actually needed). Everybody made their way to the Throne, As soon as possible. I got the Swordreaver so Ross made Easy Work of Carlyle (He Critted the boss around 3rd Round). The Cavalier reinforcements weren't dealt with and i went to the Secret Shop for some goodies! (Got 2 Physics, A Barrier Staff to Spam for Saleh's Staff Rank and Some Weapons that will make my life easier). Eirika then Seized

Chapter 15 - 18/202 Turns

Yet another Rout Chapter. Tana Promoted this Chapter (Just in time to damage Caellach some with the Axereaver, Too). Saleh picked off some of the enemies in the sand and Spammed Staves some more. Ross Took care of most of Calleach's Chronies while Lute Finished the Rest. Gerik dealt with the Pegasus Knights while Eirika made her Way to Caellach. Duessel and Knoll went to cower and i had to Use Ephraim and some others to Prevent them from getting attacked (I even let ross rescue Knoll and had a 1-Range weapon so Duessel was left alone). I visited the Village for the Master Seal (Given to Tana) and once she promoted, She went to Do some Damage to Caellach (She finished him off). Ross dealt with most of the south-west reinforcements. I played it a bit safe with Valter's Group and had Ross use the Killer Axe on Valter (Equipped with the hoplon guard) for a quick finish). I got the Dragon Axe and The Devil axe while i got the Silver Card, The Warp Staff and the Silence Staff in the sand.

Unit 	Class      	Level	HP ST SK SP LC DF RS  Weapon Level
Eirika  Lord        	20.00	28 13 17 20 16 10 10  A Swords
Ephraim Lord        	16.06	28 15 15 18 16 11 05  B Lances
Ross 	Berserker   	07.78	49 23 11 13 21 18 07  S Axes
Lute 	Mage        	18.80	22 18 10 14 14 05 13  A Anima
Tana 	Wyvern Knight   03.02	31 16 14 24 15 10 11  A Lances
Innes	Sniper      	03.39	32 15 14 15 14 11 11  S Bows
Gerik	Hero        	03.52	42 17 17 17 10 12 08  A Swords D Axes
Saleh	Sage        	04.98	31 17 18 15 13 10 14  A Anima  B Light B Staves

Edited by Richter Abend

Chapter 16 - 10/212 Turns

I gave Lute an Angelic Robe since her HP was bad. I managed to get Saleh to A in Staves so he could warp people to the throne within a few turns (I also forgot to Deploy Myrrh here so yea). Anyways, I had my units head to the throne Room. Eventually, Tana and Ross were Warped Near the Throne and Rennac Was Warped near the Three Treasure Chests at the end (Got the Gold, Every little bit helps). Tana actually managed to get some good misses with the Steel Axe Warriors while Ross just Helped her out when she needed it. Gerik made his way to the throne after all the other enemies in the Way were dead. Tana, Ross and Gerik Took on Orson (Innes getting a sneak critical to finish Orson). Lute Dealt with the Dark Magic Users and at the end, Ephraim got some Experience by Killing 3 Cavalier and 2 Great Knights. Eirika Seized once it was over.

Chapter 17 - 2/214 Turns

Quite Simple. I get Ross and Saleh into reach and then Warp Ross (Tethys Danced Ross so he could move at his warp destination). Ross Killed Lyon with Garm and that was the end of that. Meanwhile, Gerik took on some of the Enemies at the left side. Myrrh managed to get one level here before this chapter ended. The Rest just did nothing.

Chapter 18 - 8/222 Turns

Saleh Used Warp on Myrrh so she could train a bit near the Bottom-Right Corner (She got lucky dodging those attacks from the Baels). The Rest Split up and tried to kill the enemies and eggs as fast as possible. Tana, Eirika and Gerik went North from the left path while the Rest went north from the Right Path. Ross was warped near the boss (Warp was Repaired by Hammerne) and dealt with some of the north-east enemies at one point.

Eirika  Great Lord  	03.40	33 15 20 22 16 13 16  S Swords
Ephraim Great Lord  	02.23	32 18 20 22 17 14 10  A Lances
Myrrh	Manakete    	07.30	23 09 04 09 06 09 08  N/A
Ross 	Berserker   	11.55	51 25 14 14 24 18 10  S Axes
Lute 	Mage Knight 	04.25	35 22 12 15 16 07 16  S Anima  D Staves
Tana 	Wyvern Knight   03.02	36 18 15 29 20 10 14  S Lances
Innes	Sniper      	05.82	33 16 15 16 14 11 12  S Bows
Gerik	Hero        	06.35	45 17 18 17 11 14 08  A Swords C Axes
Saleh	Sage        	08.84	33 18 18 17 16 10 16  A Anima  B Light  A Staves

Edited by Richter Abend

Chapter 19 - 2/224 Turns

First Turn, I had Saleh and Tana get near warping range of Riev. Saleh Torch Staff'd Riev's Location (Tethys Helped). The Rest Attacked the enemies that came to attack. I managed to get the Brave Lance. Second Turn, Tana moved so she could be warped within Riev's Range (Tethys Danced so she could kill Riev once she was warped). Saleh Warped Tana and then She Attacked Riev with the Vidofnir. (I planned for Tana to Finish Riev Off on the enemy phase but Tana Got a 2% Critical on Riev! I thought this was pretty awesome).

Chapter 20 - 4/228 Turns

This was quite simple. I couldn't really go for a three turn thanks to those Gargoyles getting in the way. I dealt with the enemies while i was Preparing Position for Eirika and Ross to be Warped. 4th Turn, Saleh (With the Help of Tethys) warped Ross and Eirika. Ross Killed Morva and Eirika Seized. That's it, That's all.

Final, Pt. 1 - 3/231 Turns

I dodged a bullet here since Ross did a Critical Hit on Lyon (It would of been very hard to kill him otherwise). Innes had Warp, Saleh Hammerne'd Warp, Innes Traded Warp to Saleh, Gerik Rescued Saleh, Tana Took Saleh and then Transported him to the other side of the Pit (Tethys Helped). Myrrh Moved Forward. The Rest fended off the enemies. Second Turn, Eirika Rescues Tethys, Tana Rescue Drops her To Where Saleh is, Saleh Rescued Ross. Third Turn, Saleh Warped Ross, Ross got a Critical Hit on Lyon and then this chapter ended.

Final Pt. 2 - 2/233 Turns

Myrrh and Lute Kicked the Bucket thanks to Myrrh Missing a 86% Chance to Hit. I had my units move forward and save the attacks for second turn since Ephraim, Eirika AND Myrrh are One-Shotted by the Demon King. Second Turn, Ross used Garm on the Demon King and Then Tana Used Vidofnir (..and thank god she activated pierce. I would of been screwed otherwise). I then tried to finish him off with Myrrh but she missed. Lute Managed to Hit Him with Excalibur and then died (Thank god she hit with 68%). Eirika then finished him off. I cut it very close here...

Eirika  Great Lord  	04.07	33 16 20 23 16 13 16  S Swords
Ephraim Great Lord  	04.53	34 20 21 24 18 16 10  A Lances
Myrrh	Manakete    	13.16	31 15 09 12 07 18 11  N/A
Ross 	Berserker   	14.24	54 27 14 14 24 18 11  S Axes
Lute 	Mage Knight 	04.35	35 22 12 15 16 07 16  S Anima  D Staves
Tana 	Wyvern Knight   10.94	37 19 16 29 21 10 14  S Lances
Innes	Sniper      	05.89	33 16 15 16 14 11 12  S Bows
Gerik	Hero        	07.20	45 17 18 17 11 15 08  A Swords C Axes
Saleh	Sage        	08.84	33 20 18 18 18 10 16  A Anima  B Light  S Staves

FINAL TURNCOUNT: 233 Turns

[spoiler=Unit Analysis]

Eirika: She had a shaky start but she leveled up fast enough to get me through a good amount of the game for a while. She kinda petered out in Final since her durability sucked in Final. I'm just glad i didn't get horrid strength with her.

Ephraim: Got Left in the Dust. Was gone for most of the game and didn't have much opportunities to be that useful. His durability also sucked in Final.

Myrrh: She was great once trained enough. It's too bad that the RNG decided to be mean and make it so she died last chapter. You will be Missed.

Ross: Had a bad start but he rised to being one of the most reliable units in this draft. He was powerful enough where you can just send him in a hoard of the enemies army and he would do just fine. You made me proud!

Lute: Wasn't really the best unit around but i managed to do decently with her. She did great for when that extra hit was needed, Considering enemies have weak resistance. You made had a noble sacrifice in endgame too. You impressed me quite a bit

Tana: Also had a bad start but she also ended up being pretty damn good! Your Speed made you quite amazing once you promoted.

Innes: Didn't do that much at all. He was good for the occasional chip when needed and was great for killing off those Winged Units.

Gerik: He was a bit useful at first but then he kinda lost his touch since he didn't really catch up to S-Rank in Swords.

Marisa: Is dead. I probably would of had a terrible time training you. You will not be missed, You miserable fool!

Saleh: Ah, Yes. My Warp Unit. Beforehand, You did quite good with Killing enemies. You made things quite easier once you had enough Staff rank to use Warp. You got the Staff rank up quite fast too. Quite an amazing unit for a draft!