Support Conversations

The directory is in the OP. Check under MU/First gen stuff.

also link me what I missed I cbf check backlog atm

college is exhausting

College is certainly that. The directory is missing

Olivia x Ronku

Nn x Azure

MaleMU x Paris

MaleMU x Olivia B (link doesn't seem to work; hopefully when A is translated it will all be put in one post)

Also, Sariya x Gaia is labeled CB when it's really CBAS.

Edited by egobarrier

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, has anyone translated any of Soiree's supports yet?

Bokkuko's don't really appeal to me, so don't look at me :P

Remember, this game attempts to appeal to every MU self-insert's... tastes.

college is exhausting

UNCRE AGREES WITH YOU.

Speaking of which I'm too tired to post the Olivia x Male MU A Support for now.

I'm exhausted too... I just got home. It calls to me. I'm deprived of sleep and quality time--- never mind.

Good Night. You can wait for the pink haired dancer's forever friendship support convo with My Unit later on. Despite that, whenever it's a male MU, it much more feels like he's trying to win her over starting at the B support.

College is certainly that. The directory is missing

Olivia x Ronku

Nn x Azure

MaleMU x Paris

MaleMU x Olivia B (link doesn't seem to work; hopefully when A is translated it will all be put in one post)

Also, Sariya x Gaia is labeled CB when it's really CBAS.

Thank you. :D Will update OP now.

In other words, no (that's all you had to say... geez).

I think you missed something. A quick check reveals that six full sets of supports for Soiree have been finished, and are listed in the original post.

NewYearsEmoticon.gif In somewhat other unrelated news, I'M LEGAL NOW~ (As of 11 hours, 20 minutes ago.)

As in I'm now 18. =D

As for supports, I'm currently working on getting my new computer running again and seeing if the supports are still on there. If not, WyckVelvet comes first; if yes, then GregoNono.

Either way those are my top 2 for now. I'll get to others later... mostly Wyck-centric or Grego-centric.

Also I agree on college being exhausting. I've been going EVERYWHERE and to the point I don't get much translating done... sad.gif

Edited by Blumpen

Happy Birthday! You got an EXP bonus, WEXP for your weapons: keyboard (A-rank) and mouse, and a random item - Schrodinger's Box.

As for supports, I'm currently working on getting my new computer running again and seeing if the supports are still on there. If not, WyckVelvet comes first; if yes, then GregoNono.

Either way those are my top 2 for now. I'll get to others later... mostly Wyck-centric or Grego-centric.

I vote Grego x Sariya when you have the time. Grego gets backstory. And supports you might have lost can be found here (if you do Japanese to English). Not sure for Chinese.

Is the support available online in text?

Yeah, check the first post of this thread for the directory to all the ones that have been translated so far.

The text will be that of "Parent-child" support for MU.

what do you mean?

the one posted is if selena is paired with mu. i wanna know if mu can have a father daugher support with selena

Edited by Paladin25

He can have one, but it will be the generic support all children get with their variable parent. So all of Selena's parent-child supports with someone other than Tiamo will be the same, except for one or two lines difference here and there. So look at Selena's father-daughter support with someone else, and you'll get the gist of it.

Can we have a MaMU/Miriel support?

That'd be pretty sweet. Tome mastery Mark sounds sexy.

On another note, i searched for azure and lucina on pegasus knights, and it was actually somewhat readable. Basically, Lucina has her serious face on and azure tries to get her to smile. In the B he ends up tickling her. The support showed an actual bond growing, I think it might be a new OTP for me.

i see so some of the generic supports are back. does anybody know how many supports can a character have in awakening?

A character can have as many supports as they want in the game. However, each character can only have one S support, where male and female characters get married (and conceive the children in the future), or male and female children characters acknowledge their love for each other and start dating. But otherwise, each character can support everyone (or at least who the game says they can be paired with) up to the A support.

...eh, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Karaszure