Window Status?? xD

Enex

It's pretty clean, albeit cramped. The Personal Data box is probably the biggest offender of that, though it's still decently readable. The Equipment box (that has the combat stats in it) also seems a little cramped too, though I would much prefer that area be cramped than any other area. I might suggest moving the "Hit" label to the left a pixel or two so that it is left-aligned with the "Atk" label, as it looks odd in what appears to be a center-aligned state. (The limitation of only a total of four weapons/items is also there, but, again, that's more of a space issue than anything else.)

The resized FE9/10 skill icons blend well, but I think that's more from the "blurring" via resizing than an actual effort to craft them in the style of the statsheet. The affinity icons are in a similar boat; the resizing has made them blurry, but that fits the color scheme of the statsheet. Obviously, from a creative point of view it would probably improve the work if you were to sprite all of these (by hand) in a style matching the pseudo-FE11 style of the sheet. (If you think that doing it by hand might be above your skill level, don't be negative! Even if it doesn't come out perfect, it's at least practice, and that will help make whatever you work on next better (and so on).)

Some other minor stuff:

• The Tome and Staff weapon level pieces are one pixel too high (incl. the graphic, bar, and dash)
  • The Vague Katti icon could use a fair amount of touching up; while it doesn't necessarily apply for FE11-style weapons (and I hate plugging my own stuff, but...), you might consider checking my custom weapon icon tutorial(s) to see if it helps improve the icon.
  • Statsheets (at least the sprite-based FE6/7/8/11/12) have a map sprite for the unit's class; given the low amount of free canvas already, I can see why you'd omit this. Should you try and increase the amount of free canvas by shrinking the page headings or whatever other methods, this would be something to add.

All in all, a clean and reasonably fair attempt at a statsheet, though not one without a few hiccups. Take care of those and it should be cleaned up.