May 17th DLC

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he keep Conquerer when playable? :3

Could be nice to have a character one can tromp through stages without having to fear armor-slaying or beast-slaying weapons.

yes he does keep his personal skill(spotpass Zephiel also has it btw and he's stronger than Valhart)

some more info on him, his class set is overlord, knight , dragonknight

Yeah , they have a little chat when Krom fights him and when he beats him he talks to you in the end of the chapter and then joins (careful cause the chapter is rout and you have to kill everyone and Valhart starts moving at some point.)

I rushed him and just beat him first, then got my ass kicked the following enemy phase. I made sure to have Krom defeat him, but I didn't see any special conversation there.

I'm curious about the Overlord class skills. Is it just Conqueror, or is there anything else?

Edited by Othin

Hm... but it got me thinking.

If Valhart and FeMU can marry... then this theoretically opens the door for Mark with the Overlord class and the unique ability(/ies), doesn't it? Something we couldn't get with SpotPass Zephiel, since SpotPass characters can't support at all.

Valhart...interesting. Glad we have his though, as now we can look forward to the next SpotPass character. How often have they been coming? Every 2 weeks since the first one, right?

Any other info on what units join alongside of Roy?

(suddenly realizes you can totally take Krom, any other Lord, and their units through chapters - I am slow)

Was able to play a little more so I reclassed Valhart back to lv1 Overlord to see if he gets any skill or something which he didn't ,I did notice though that his class acts exactly like star lord does for marth (meaning he can only access promoted reclass options when he's lvl30 overlord and he also gains exp like an unpromoted unit up until a certain level.)

So after just one reclass in the overlord class, he capped almost everything.(and now we have 95% of the overlord class caps cause he just didn't want to cap magic )

Valharts modifiers are +4 str -2mag -1speed -1luck +4def -2res (was able to infer mag by cross referencing with other classes)

the stat caps for overlord (excluding mag)

HP 80

Str 45

Mag ??

Skill 40

Speed 40

Luck 45

Def 45

Res 35

Edited by Velth

... I seriously did not notice that Valhart had hair until I saw that confession pic.

Same. He actually looks damn fine in that image.

Gaaaah how is it that even though I was able to access the SpotPass I can't load the screen to buy the new DLC? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO

Edited by Othin

I'm kind of lost amongst some of these topics, but apologies if this has been posted.

Apparently these are the enemies in Ephraim's map (note: this image may disappear soon).

I won't mention the characters because you can see who they are, but we've got the real Mistolteen and Thorhammer.

There's some rather strange choices of enemies in there - most of them make sense while others like Navarre are passable, but Marisa? Cyas? Jamka? I guess if they're at a stretch to fill thirty enemy slots, but still...

Edited by Rhinocerocket

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Eltoshan really one of those people?!?!? Kanji also says Elto...Does that mean there is still some FE4 we aren't getting?

Also, this is such a random list of enemies. Like I was about to say it was a bunch of people who used to be enemies, but then I saw Aless, and although he does want to kill Celice, he was never an enemy...But it's a pretty cool list regardless.

Edited by Bee

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Eltoshan really one of those people?!?!? Kanji also says Elto...Does that mean there is still some FE4 we aren't getting?

Yeah. Also...

Trabant and Ishtar

Also, this is such a random list of enemies. Like I was about to say it was a bunch of people who used to be enemies, but then I saw Aless, and although he does want to kill Celice, he was never an enemy...But it's a pretty cool list regardless.

Aless is red when he spawns (And will horribly slaughter any unit he could reach on that one turn).

Either way it's a mix of Villains and recruitible reds.

Can someone list the enemies in Ephraims DLC in a spoiler? The link to the image is not working for me.

Lyon, Lloyd, Cyas, Alvis, Nabarl, Petrine, Linus, Leidrick, Eltshan, Camus, Black Knight, Ursula, Ray, Aless, Gharnef, Ashnard, Nergal, Narshen, Trabant, Katarina, Oliver, Marisa, Zephiel, Ishtar, Hardin, Sephiran, Selena, Jaffar, Julius and Jamka. I think I got them all.