Soul Caliber Reps for SSB4

Hika had you there. I'm sorry but the apporpriate title would have been "Soul Caliber reps for SSB4 that aren't named Link"

Technically, Hika's wrong. Link isn't a representative for SC, he was a representative for Zelda in both Smash and SC. ;D

I say yes to having some SC reps in SSB4, but I doubt it'll happen. If it does, Sophitia, Cassandra or Ivy. And the game's physics better be more bad ass than DoA's. xDDD

Technically, Hika's wrong. Link isn't a representative for SC, he was a representative for Zelda in both Smash and SC. ;D

I say yes to having some SC reps in SSB4, but I doubt it'll happen. If it does, Sophitia, Cassandra or Ivy. And the game's physics better be more bad ass than DoA's. xDDD

I was thinking Siegfried or Nightmare but more girls are always good.

Siegfried is a given, but we need some Cassandra, Sophitia or Ivy. Hell, I'd even go for some Setsuka, as long as we get one of them and the game has good physics. XD

Ivy's got nothing on Sophitia, she looks like an old lady whore.

The only thing that makes Ivy look old is the hair, but some people are born with white hair, it's rare, but it happens.

Also, what's wrong with looking like a whore? It's the epitome of fan service, and leaves little up to the imagination, which is usually a good thing. XD

But yeah, I prefer Sophitia over Ivy any day. Cassandra too, but Sophitia... mm. Damn. <3

The only thing that makes Ivy look old is the hair, but some people are born with white hair, it's rare, but it happens.

Also, what's wrong with looking like a whore? It's the epitome of fan service, and leaves little up to the imagination, which is usually a good thing. XD

But yeah, I prefer Sophitia over Ivy any day. Cassandra too, but Sophitia... mm. Damn. <3

Oh screw it I love them all.

But not as much as the character I created on SC3 *Drools*

Siegfried is a given, but we need some Cassandra, Sophitia or Ivy. Hell, I'd even go for some Setsuka, as long as we get one of them and the game has good physics. XD

Hell even if they don't have Soul Cal reps for Brawl they should still have the Soul Cal physics

Still, I hate that short hair. A big turn-off for me.