Adventure time 3d anyone?

pegasusmage

God I can't wait!

unfortunately there is little, or no, information.

so far all we really know is that the game will have both a ds and a 3ds version.

and that it should be coming out around autumn,

at least this is one game that we wont have to worry about being localized, if anything it might not get to japan.

(unless there are many fans)

here are a couple of links that you might find interesting!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/08/fall-2012-is-adventure-time-on-3ds-and-ds/

hopefully e3 will give us some much needed info!

its gonna be tots math!

Edited by pegasusmage

i am desperately hoping that it will be a free roaming game, a bit like zelda mabye, where you can visit all the kingdoms to do lots of sidequests! gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

also i think it would be cool if there was dlc (or even *gasp*) free episodes to watch.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I'll be praying for this to be more than just a cut above the junk that licesned video games tend to be, with some exception. Also going with the recent trends of both AT and fantasy games in general I have a hunch that Ice King (aka the recurring, comedic villain), won't be the "true" villain of the, and he might even turn into an ally (or something similar) at some point, as what's been happenin with Eggman and Bowser in their respective series. As for gameplay, I'm sure it will revolve around hack and slash to be easy for young children, but incorperating some RPG elements wouldn't hurt either. I'm also assuming Finn will the player character (obviously), but Jake and perhaps other characters will assist him in combat either through "summons" or being AI controlled allies.

Edited by Mystical Mermaid

I'll be praying for this to be more than just a cut above the what licesned video games tend to be, with some exception. Also going with the recent trends of both AT and fantasy games in general I have a hunch that Ice King (aka the recurring, comedic villain), won't be the "true" villain of the, and he might even turn into an ally (or something similar) at some point, as what's been happenin with Eggman and Bowser in their respective series. As for gameplay, I'm sure it will revolve around hack and slash to be easy for young children, but incorperating some RPG elements wouldn't hurt either. I'm also assuming Finn will the player character (obviously), but Jake and perhaps other characters will assist him in combat either through "summons" or being AI controlled allies.

I have faith in WayForward. They quickly became one of my most beloved developers after I got into Shantae and the Mighty series. That said, not a big fan of AT, but again, WF will probably make it work.

• 4 weeks later...