I might write a story...

uguu

But unlike MaSu and his fifty million (crappy) stories (which is the only thing you're probably referring to I actually have a decently awesome plot in mind. Also I have good spelling and grammar.

Nice sig, even though I'm surprised at Metal Arc's location.

I have a potentially awesome story that I started some 4 years ago and never finished. I'll get back to it sometime.

Nice sig, even though I'm surprised at Metal Arc's location.

I have a potentially awesome story that I started some 4 years ago and never finished. I'll get back to it sometime.

Metal Arc is there because I respect him. Why do I respect him? I dunno... there's just something about him that makes me respect him.

Awesome. It isn't titles "Tales of Serenes" and have a bunch of characters from random video games in it does it? You'd be copying MaSu.

...I don't really have the roles given to people yet, but I'll post up what I need after enough people say, AND I QUOTE, "Yeah you dumbass"

Anyway, I'd read it.

Aww, so you're not gonna read it?

I mean, I said to say YEAH YOU DUMBASS if you're gonna read it...

Awesome. It isn't titles "Tales of Serenes" and have a bunch of characters from random video games in it does it? You'd be copying MaSu.

Actually, it's a novel I came up with on my own.

Everyone's writing nowadays....

I think it started with the history things. Well, I can't really tell what happened before I was here, but once the histories started, everyone seemed to have one of those. Then the idea grew into something a little chaotic.

But unlike MaSu and his fifty million (crappy) stories (which is the only thing you're probably referring to I actually have a decently awesome plot in mind. Also I have good spelling and grammar.

Actually Masu only has the one story. Though he might have others I'm not aware of. I think the person you're thinking of is Serene. (Or me....) But I try to keep my writing projects going one at a time as to lessen the amount of activity going on in creative.

I think it's nice that everyone's trying to do something on their own, but it gets kinda spammy when several people are writing several stories.

But that's just my opinion/take on it.

I already have a bunch of stories I need to read, this'll just add one more to the list. I'm just saying (to no one in particular), but I'm tired of stories based off users. I like Kiryn's fanfic better for that reason.

Awesome, Hika! I'll read it! YEAH YOU DUMBASS.

Also, I have to scroll all the way to the right to read your posts, because of how many boxes-thingies there are. >_>

I already have a bunch of stories I need to read, this'll just add one more to the list. I'm just saying (to no one in particular), but I'm tired of stories based off users. I like Kiryn's fanfic better for that reason.

Well... that's the thing. Originally it wouldn't have been but I'm horrible at naming people, so I'm just being lazy and throwing forest people's names in it.