Rate their dificulties

Metal Rabbit

FE2 has an 'Easy Mode' which doubles EXP gained, if I recall correctly.

I've played FE3 and didn't find it paticularly difficult, I'd say its slightly easier then FE4.

(Note: Some people say that Book 2, chapter 18 (?, the one where you get to kill Ulf, Zagaro and Villuck AKA The Lameo Brigade) is incredibly hard, but I had no problems with it.)

FE2 has an 'Easy Mode' which doubles EXP gained, if I recall correctly.

I've played FE3 and didn't find it paticularly difficult, I'd say its slightly easier then FE4.

(Note: Some people say that Book 2, chapter 18 (?, the one where you get to kill Ulf, Zagaro and Villuck AKA The Lameo Brigade) is incredibly hard, but I had no problems with it.)

You do not. FE9&10 do.

IIRC, modes didn't even exist 'til FE7....

Then again, I'm never right, so there might well be.

FE1- 6/10 (You can't retreat from the arena once your in!)

FE2- 4/10 (Just long, not too hard though)

FE3- 5/10 (Orb abuse makes it easier)

FE4- 4/10 (A couple tough parts, like Ishtar, mostly easy though)

FE5- 8/10 (Could of used some more evil things to get a 10... overall pretty good though)

Both FE5 and FE2 have a special mode that doubles EXP.

He's not a Lord, like Ike. And Yes, he is like Ike in the fact that he's decent.

....well, at least better than SOME Lords/Heroes *cough cough Eliwood and Roy and Marth cough*

Well in any case they DO have access to them, so that does count as something. It's like saying Lakche clearly is better then Shannon because we are not counting the Balmunk, which is rather moot.

Anyway... regardless, I get your point about their stats themselves being not so 1337.

Shannons got +10 skill and +20 speed and a 30 attack weapon, he will be dishing out more damage, have higher evasion, higher shooting star activation, higher hit rate, and higher critical should he get 50 kills on a weapon. Lakche has got slightly worse versions of that (although still good) and the ability to negate criticals, plus whatever else her father gives her.

Weapon durability is no issue in FE4 otherwise she would definitely be better.

FE1- -/10 (I didn't Play this Game)

FE2- -/10 (see FE1)

FE3- 5/10 (Orb abuse makes it easier) I agree I love that's Orbs..

FE4- 4/10 - 6/10 (Weapon repair+Arena = Good Units, I found second Geration with more dificult because It was a Pain to get Yuria back... Ishitar got Killed by my Sety and His Godly RNG in favor )

FE5- 8/10 - I Agree with this, there were chapters that were too much anoing(As dificul As Hell... Xavier ¬¬), but I abuse of the capture feature to get lot's of weapon and I manage to get out it well.

it CAN be... especially when its chapter 5 and you have to spend 30000 to get the valkyrie staff fixed because you neglected fury to death more than once, and didnt save.

i did it though, but dew had to do things he's not proud of o_o

FE 2 does indeed have a secret easy mode. I believe you hold down select at the game file select screen while you are selecting your file.

Alm in FE 2 rocks. He has high HP, pretty good defense, reasonable speed, and good power. He is pretty much your best fighter, at least in the early phases of the game. He still rocks later in the game. I guess his only weakness is he only promotes once, as opposed to the villagers, who can potentially promote several times.

Actually, the mercenary line has potentially unlimited promotions.

I believe it goes mercenary - > sword master - > magic knight - > villager - > one of four promotions, one of which is mercenary - > repeat cycle as much as you like.

I also believe cavaliers (who are simply called knights in the J2E translation) have two more promotions. I believe it goes knight - > paladin - > gold knight.

A villager can promote to either a mercenary, knight, archer or soldier (not sure I remember which), or a magician. Like I stated above, the mercenary path has unlimited promotions.

What do you mean they promote more than once?

In FE2 you can use the generic villager type people, and they can promote twice. Their first promotion is random.