: (

Ein

But KnJ is actually good...

I'm sorry Ein, but the premise of the manga is rather...odd.

A schoolteacher and a 3rd grader together brings a lot of disturbing thoughts to my head...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[11:45:21 PM] Trent: okay so

it's the girl who likes the teacher

and he doesn't actually like her at all.

he actually likes this other teacher.

he keeps trying to get this girl away from him but he's a teacher, he's not allowed to be mean to students and he's too much of a nice guy, right

well like, the girl has honestly attempted to kill the other teacher that he likes.

shove her down a flight of stairs attempts

I wanna see if she actually kills her ' 3'

but i don't like little girls. i'm disturbed by this story. that's what keeps me reading it.

Severian I'm not Ein pleeease don't dump me into the same pile as him

he's... right? no, i can't call it good. too much fanservice for it to be good.

i wish this was a book, tbh. the imagery doesn't lend well at all to telling the story.

teehee

I don't get why people are so disturbed by the imagery.

Maybe if the story was about college students it would be far more acceptable.

Then again people would still be disturbed and made uncomfortable by the fanservice. :x

But what can you do?

Also, rather than just beating around the bush... How about you just go ahead and say what you're thinking?

You know about me. I would LOVE to hear about your assumptions about me. You know how it's a bad thing to make assumptions of others right? Or is it totally acceptable if only said assumptions help stroke your ego by belittling others and making them seem less "human"? Please, I'm all ears. I wouldn't like to keep making assumptions about you or others. :3

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

i think you're a pedophile, and i think that getting sexually attracted to children is pretty bad x:

that's about it

and if i can find a story like this without the children i'll read it. anyone know one?

teehee

I don't get why people are so disturbed by the imagery.

Maybe if the story was about college students it would be far more acceptable.

Then again people would still be disturbed and made uncomfortable by the fanservice. :x

But what can you do?

Also, rather than just beating around the bush... How about you just go ahead and say what you're thinking?

You know about me. I would LOVE to hear about your assumptions about me. You know how it's a bad thing to make assumptions of others right? Or is it totally acceptable if only said assumptions help stroke your ego by belittling others and making them seem less "human"? Please, I'm all ears. I wouldn't like to keep making assumptions about you or others. :3

gee, i wonder why people are offended by graphic imagery of underage girls in... compromising situations. of course it would be much more accepted if it was college girls, and the fanservice would still be really bad but at least its nature wouldn't be absolutely repulsive to most people outside a certain group.

but i don't like little girls. i'm disturbed by this story. that's what keeps me reading it.

Severian I'm not Ein pleeease don't dump me into the same pile as him

I was just making fun of you for reading it. Relax. I don't even care if people like lolicon as long as its cartoons. I just wish Ein wouldn't rub his lolis in people's faces.

he's... right? no, i can't call it good. too much fanservice for it to be good.

i wish this was a book, tbh. the imagery doesn't lend well at all to telling the story.

I looked at the cover of the first volume. The girl looks absolutely terrifying nad hideous.

i think you're a pedophile, and i think that getting sexually attracted to children is pretty bad x:

that's about it

Oh. Is that it?

What exactly made you come to this conclusion?

I'm just really curious is all.

Oh. Is that it?

What exactly made you come to this conclusion?

I'm just really curious is all.

your obsession with underage girls? that's mostly it. unless you're not a pedo, but a massive troll. though, as with crash's situation, i highly doubt that.

and it's rather obvious why i don't think sexual attraction to children is a good thing. children are not mature enough for any sort of sexual relationships. and even if they say they are, there's no way to tell. there's no way to tell if a teenager is ready, either, but at least they've had more years to think it over and decide for themselves if sex or interactions is right for them.

most situations with children involve an older person forcing themselves onto the child. even in the opposite situation, i still think it's not something that should happen.

I was just making fun of you for reading it. Relax. I don't even care if people like lolicon as long as its cartoons. I just wish Ein wouldn't rub his lolis in people's faces.

i know, but maaaaaan, i'm just hoping people don't lump me with ein simply because i'm reading it. and i guess i have no problem with that, but i still think it's sort of squicky. but blah blah it's just art, yadda yadda.

Edited by seph1212

Respect points for seph for trying to read it +5. That takes guts.

Goddman it all...

Yes this damn manga is full of copious amounts of fanservice and shit but... I don't even know what to say...

Whatever. I'll just drop this whole thing.

I'm sorry I even bothered to talk about this trash just because I happen to enjoy it.

i know, but maaaaaan, i'm just hoping people don't lump me with ein simply because i'm reading it. and i guess i have no problem with that, but i still think it's sort of squicky. but blah blah it's just art, yadda yadda.

Yeh I agree it's squick.

Goddman it all...

Yes this damn manga is full of copious amounts of fanservice and shit but... I don't even know what to say...

Whatever. I'll just drop this whole thing.

I'm sorry I even bothered to talk about this trash just because I happen to enjoy it.

Good. :smug:

Guest Goldie

My fellow human being self figures your fellow human being selves of the serenesforest site forum thing are chatting about some cartoon book? OohohhehehHEHEHEHEEE! My fellow human being self has never heard of it, funny eh? :]