Pick My Valkyria Chronicles II Force

Diortem

Title pretty much says it all.

I recently got Valkyria Chronicles II, and I want to know; who do you think I should use in the squad of the game? Pick anyone you feel like.

Rules:

The choosing is pretty much over, since this has been inactive for quite a while, but if you want to try and get me to replace a character already on the list, go for it. It won't probably work, since I am dead set on using these characters.

No bonus characters, I don't want to go through the trouble of unlocking any.

I have the right to refuse your choice if I don't like it, but don't expect it to happen too often.

You can spoil any character you want, I already spoiled everything about the game for myself.

I will pick my own units to fill the capacity until I get a unit that might be suggested (i.e. if someone suggests Inghild, I'll use, say, Raymond to fill her place until I get her)

I will be doing the classmate missions for permanent members of my squad, so, base your choices off of that if you want.

As a prerequisite, I will be using any and all Darcsens in the main game, so no need to suggest those.

I will not be posting about my run, unless I decide to.

Check the list before making a suggestion. It could already be on there.

Units for squad G: 20/20. Specific Units:

Avan

Zeri

Cossette

Aliasse

Lavinia

Magari

Mishclitt

Reiner

Sigrid

Anisette

Marion

Rene

Alexis

Sofia

Raymond

Joachim

Nichol

Melissa

Nahum

Vario

Edited by Diortem

20 is the maximum number. And if I remember correctly, different characters come in at random times, so you might not get a certain character that's suggested. But then again, you have that covered.

And Avan, Zeri, Cosette, Aliasse, and Lavina are all obvious choices, since they're story-important characters.

Edited by Fancy Grunt

20 is the maximum number. And if I remember correctly, different characters come in at random times, so you might not get a certain character that's suggested.

And Avan, Zeri, Cosette, Aliasse, and Lavina are all obvious choices, since they're story-important characters.

Okay, true. But, that's part of the reason for the whole replacement units until I get them rule. Plus, you do get a set cast of characters in the beginning of the game (if I recall correctly), so there are those to pick, and they are optional, so I don't need to use them.

All right, so I have added Mr. Eats a Tank Whole, Mr. Atonement, Ms. Licorice Pun, and Ms. Gungasmer. Anything else?

Not in this game. Unless if you're thinking of the crossdresser.

I'm just going to assume that's who they're talking about and add Alexis.

Rene is also added.

If I may put forward two characters, Raymond and Joachim. If not, take Raymond.

Also, what class will you be putting Avan into?

If I may put forward two characters, Raymond and Joachim. If not, take Raymond.

Also, what class will you be putting Avan into?

Okay, they're added. Also, I am making Avan an Armored Tech.