Who will they unveil FE13 for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will they unveil Fe13?

2. 2. If Yes, Where

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia (Excluding Japan)
    • Oceiania (I.e. Australia, New Zeland etc.)

Ahaha!

Really, they wouldn't show FE over Mario for their five second 3DS showing. I think it will show up tomorrow.

If it doesn't...sad.gif

That's a really good point. And I'm sure it will be announced, since they're gonna focus mainly on the 3DS tomorrow. And when it's announced, I'm gonna rush toward the nearest Gamestop. :P

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing I really want announced yet, even though there are lot of titles out. This seemed to have been the trend in the last few years actually...

Hopefully Awakening is tomorrow.

whelp, guess there's still the 3DS thing tomorrow. Pikmin 3 and mario looked good though!!

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

With so little focus on the 3DS, I'm really sure FE had no chance of showing up this round. I didn't expect them to skimp out on the 3DS that much, though.

The hour or so should have been split half and half. Nintendoland did not need all of that time. Just Dance shouldn't have been shown at all.

Gaming is dead, the only good things shown at E3 this year were The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs.

We may or may not get FE13 tomorrow, but as long as there's a chance we have to hold onto it. With so much casual shit shown in these 2 days it makes me concerned that they may not show a game like Fire Emblem though

Why didn't nintendoland have FE? it might have been worth watching the last 10 mins if it did.damn mario taking all the spotlight! they didn't even show the zelda part!

Also I really didn't get the purpose of that other platforming mario game for the 3DS.

Overall I am glad the wii u will at least have some strong 3rd party stuff at its launch ,the controller is of no interest to me unless they show the NFC reader/writer and ofc I am dissapointed by the lack of 3ds and they better make up for it, there are so many awesome games coming out (and already out) in japan that need to be localized

*Sigh* The only things worth showed by Nintendo were Castlevania and KH, although we already knew about the later on.

My personal ranking for the E3 so far:

Ubisoft>Sony>Nintendo>EA>Microsoft

Ubisoft: Watch Dogs and AC3 looked promising, curious about Marvel's Avengers.

Sony: Beyond and AC3 Liberation were cool, Last of Us and Wonderbook... not sure of yet. Allstar Battle Royal: Only if at least one AC-Character and/or Cole Macgrath show up.

Nintendo: Above.

EA: The new Sim City for PC was a bit interesting. NFS...dunno, maybe I'll give it a shot at some point, but is rather at the bottom of my priority list.

Microsoft: The only thing that had me was South Park: Stick of Truth, but since it's not even XBox exclusive, combined with the dancing and product placement, Microsoft really failed. They should get banned until they come up with a new console.

Also epic fail for Nintendo for releasing Mass Effect 3 on the WiiU, being it the last of the series. And Bioware dares to talk about "artistic integrity".

Edited by Xiltas Shepard

Very disapoitning E3 this year. Normally i'm the super-optimistic gamer of the group who tries to see the good in it, but this year was basically just a rehash of last year.

Like.. seriously. Nothing that I didn't already know was announced, except for Nintendo Land, and Pikmin gameplay. I was seriously expecting a Smash Bros Wii U trailer to at least build some hype, but not even that was shown..

I love you, Nintendo, but you seriously need to rethink what you show at E3, and to whom you are showing it. E3 is the time for hardcore games and gamers, not fluffy casual stuff. You can't just give us Pikmin 3 as your only hardcore game, as if it had some massive fanbase, and expect that to satiate everyone.

Also, on a side note, did anyone else feel massively dissapointed when Reggie was welcoming on stage "the mind behind 3 massive, well-known important Nintendo IPs!", expecting it to be Sakurai (Kirby, Smash Bros, Kid Icarus), only for it to be the guy behind Wii Sports?

Very disapoitning E3 this year. Normally i'm the super-optimistic gamer of the group who tries to see the good in it, but this year was basically just a rehash of last year.

Like.. seriously. Nothing that I didn't already know was announced, except for Nintendo Land, and Pikmin gameplay. I was seriously expecting a Smash Bros Wii U trailer to at least build some hype, but not even that was shown..

I love you, Nintendo, but you seriously need to rethink what you show at E3, and to whom you are showing it. E3 is the time for hardcore games and gamers, not fluffy casual stuff. You can't just give us Pikmin 3 as your only hardcore game, as if it had some massive fanbase, and expect that to satiate everyone.

E3 is a trade show. It's for potential investors moreso than anyone else. "Fluffy casual stuff" sells well. Also, super mario bros u is for the hardest of all cores, wtf are you talking about

I have come to the conclusion that you need to invest across as many gaming systems as possible and with all those chances your bound to find at least a couple interesting titles among all that stuff. Nintendo only gets good stuff in my opinion a couple times a year.

Also, on a side note, did anyone else feel massively dissapointed when Reggie was welcoming on stage "the mind behind 3 massive, well-known important Nintendo IPs!", expecting it to be Sakurai (Kirby, Smash Bros, Kid Icarus), only for it to be the guy behind Wii Sports?

I'm more amused by the idea that apparently, according to what could just be awkward phrasing on Reggie's part, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort are completely different IPs.

E3 is a trade show. It's for potential investors moreso than anyone else. "Fluffy casual stuff" sells well.

Fair enough, i'll give you that.

Also, super mario bros u is for the hardest of all cores, wtf are you talking about

By traditional stand points of Hardcore, no, Mario is not hardcore. Hardcore games are something that take time to master, are usually highly competitive, and tend to not be able to be hopped into right away. It is a huge Nintendo IP that hardcore gamers tend to like, but it's not Hardcore. I'm actually mistaken in reffering to Pikmin as hardcore as well, because it's not. Regardless, I was addressing "dissapointment" among hardcore audiences, and Mario is something that a hardcore gamer is likely to look forward to.

Because of this, when the game is something that everybody knew was coming, and when it's a game thats a rehash (albeit fun, but still not as innovating) of a previous title, it's rather disappointing to the hardcore crowd, wouldn't you think?

I like Mario as much as the next guy, but it's another New Super Mario Bros. It isn't that much different. Had it been a more "major" (I use that term loosely) title, equivalent to Mario 64, Sunshine, or Galaxy, that nobody saw coming, then that would be a different story. That would be more bulky, new, surprising content.

I wasn't expecting smash bros, it's still to early for that.

I thought so too, but a lot of people were expecting it. There's been a huge rumor going around that they would show off a CG trailer (which isn't unlikely, because while actual development began only recently, conceptual developement has been going on for quite awhile), along with a potential Starfox and F-zero game.

Also, everybody on the stream during the conference kept chanting about a Smash Bros game coming lol.

Edited by LegendaryHero0