Yufaileo's mag as a curate...

Is yubello even able to proc mag as a curate? I know he has -2 personal mag base. I figured that after a while of leveling up, he would get at least 1 point...i reclassed him to mage to check and he still has 1 mag as mage. Did i get massively screwed? or can yufaileo not proc mag at all as a curate?

Check my MU's Magic in Marth Emblem, Endgame. THAT is failure.

EDIT: Yubello is all of two points screwed at this point. I think. Might wanna have him arena level as a mage when possible.

Edited by eclipse

I would level him as a mage in the arena but I used all my money at this point lol. I had to arena Marth, Caeda, Roger and Athena :/. Oh well. At least I have linde for mage stuff and Arran as staffbot. Kinda wanted a second staffbot but I can live without one I think.

1. Rescue/Warp/Again/Thief/Barrier/Recover don't care 'bout magic.

2. You'll heal a bit more as he gains staff rank. At A, Fortify's sponging off 11 damage before Magic is factored in.

Well, the problem is, he has D rank still in chapter 14. If he doesnt get to warp soon, theres not much reason to use him. :/ Arran has B since I spammed Barrier and Physic like crazy haha. And Linde has D too but shes my nosferatank and rescuer so she doesnt care much for staff rank. Maybe I overdid Arran's staff training with Barrier...shouldve saved some for yubello/linde so I can warp and also again in the same turn...

Yubello.png

I guess he isnt too far off...I might sell a few vulneraries and weapons and arena him, then promote him. Thanks for the idea eclipse.

Yubello's magic is so bad that he really really wants the extra magic growth from Mage.

It's an interesting question whether it's possible for Yubello to proc magic as Curate. Perhaps the game just can't deal with his magic (which would technically be -1), because when he procs magic, he'd have to go from 0 to 0. I'm curious to see you level him all the way to 20 this way. It will be, for Science!

Edited by Anouleth

Yubello's magic is so bad that he really really wants the extra magic growth from Mage.

It's an interesting question whether it's possible for Yubello to proc magic as Curate. Perhaps the game just can't deal with his magic (which would technically be -1), because when he procs magic, he'd have to go from 0 to 0. I'm curious to see you level him all the way to 20 this way. It will be, for Science!

I checked again now. And he actually has 2 mag as a mage after reclass in C14. I had checked back in C13 when he was level 7. So yes, apparently he can proc mag. I shouldve checked before making the thread lol. I sold a few vulneraries and arena'd him to level 10. Should be promoted by ch 15 (after I get the thief's seal in 14) so all's good.

Honestly the best way to check is to flip him in Mage and see.

Yubello fails so hard.

He sure does :/. Too bad Im stuck with him as my second staffbot in this draft lol.

He sure does :/. Too bad Im stuck with him as my second staffbot in this draft lol.

What were your alternatives? Because Yubello seems a pretty decent staffbot in comparison to other 10th round picks like Samson, Est, and Dolph.

What were your alternatives? Because Yubello seems a pretty decent staffbot in comparison to other 10th round picks like Samson, Est, and Dolph.

I got him in 7th round. The other options were horrible anyway lol.

Such favoritism defies such logic. I have never seen a curate with 0 mage. Good luck.

I'll just be going along with my promoted Malicia.

What part of "its for a draft" did you miss? Id never use yubello in normal playthroughs.