Regular PoR Playthrough Version 2.0

A few months back I made a topic to help me with my team, it became a topic basically on Brom's usefulness and the usefulness of Gamble, so I went back and looked at the team and cut any unit that didn't truly fit on the team well. Here is what I ended up with. On a side note, I plan on doing Fixed Growths.

1)Ike-Resolve, Wrath

Band: Various Bands (not sure which) until I get the Knight's Ring

Support(s):Soren-A; Oscar-B

Stat Booster(s): None

Comments:I'm going to see how the combo works on Ike, since everyone always rages when they find out I've never used it. Also, if anyone has any Band suggestion before I get the Knight's Ring I'd at least consider it.

2)Oscar-Sol

Band: Fighter Band

Support(s):Kieran-A; Ike-B

Stat Booster(s): None

Comments:I do plan on giving him Axes upon Promotion, incase anyone was going to ask.

3)Boyd-Vantage, Guard

Band: Sword Band

Support(s):Mist-A

Stat Booster(s):Skill Book x1, Talisman x1, Draco Shield x2

Comments:Vantage has saved Boyd's life more times than I can count and Guard can help him cancel the enemy's attack to save his life and can help give Mist enough time to heal him up next turn.

4)Soren-Adept

Band: Laguzguard. He has never really needed any other Band, unless someone says differently

Support(s):Ike-A

Stat Booster(s):Boots

Comments:I know some people don't like Soren, but I am one who has always liked him and I have always used him (except on my all Female Playthrough). He always turns out good. If anyone could think of any Band that Soren could benefit from, feel free to say so. Also, if someone suggest I replace him please give me reasons why and make it someone who still can fit in the group well (good Supports and why the person is a better choice)

5)Mist-Sol, Miracle

Band: Mage Band until she catches up, then maybe the Wyvern or Soldier Band until I get the second Laguzguard.

Support(s):Boyd-A

Stat Booster(s):Spirit Dust x1, Ashera Icon x2, Arms Scroll x2

Comments:If someone could offer any other possible Band choices, I'd appreciate them.

6)Marcia-Adept, Savior

Band: Knight Band

Support(s):Tanith-A; Kieran-B

Stat Booster(s):Seraph Robe x1, Energy Drop x1

Comments: Pretty standard skills. Adept for more attacks, which can give her some more kills and can let her finish off some enemies she may not. Savior is a "just in case" skill really. Not real important, but can be kind of useful if things go wrong.

7)Kieran-Sol

Band: Archer Band until 20/20 then the Knight Ward

Support(s):Oscar-A; Marcia-B

Stat Booster(s):Skill Book x1, Speedwing x2, Talisman x1

Comments: I'm probably gonna give him Swords upon Promotion, but I never use his second weapon choice.

8)Tanith-Reinforce, Miracle

Band: Pegasus Band for joining chapter (all she does is fight Wyverns) Full Guard for rest of game

Support(s):Marcia-A

Stat Booster(s):Seraph Robe x1, Energy Drop x1, Spirit Drop x1

Comments: The Spirit Drop boosts her Magic just enough for her to K.O. the Wyvern Boss with the Bolt Axe on the Enemy's First Turn if Tanith is using the Sonic Sword (the only time she will use it before Mist gets it). I also give Tanith the Flame Lance and the Rune Sword, so the extra Magic boost helps in those areas too.

Edited by Knight of Zero