Post your phone's ringtone

Raven

I get this anytime my sister calls me, except with the Brood War Protoss voice but it's the idea that's important (34 seconds in -- why doesn't Serenes Forest honor time codes?!):

If I get a text message (The quote at four seconds):

Oh dear, I shouldn't have even bothered posting. Wist wins the thread. We can all go home now.

Nah, you don't have to silence your phone to avoid being arrested whenever you enter an airport.

I got a new phone so it's one of the generic ringtones that come with the phone, but my old one used to be this:

Just the chorus. Sounds obnoxious as hell, and it needed to be because if it wasn't I would never pick up my phone.

Nah, you don't have to silence your phone to avoid being arrested whenever you enter an airport.

That reminds me, we have still yet to meet. I feel the day drawing eve closer, however.

I'm sure I've promised you a pint in the past.

If not, then I have now.

That reminds me, we have still yet to meet. I feel the day drawing eve closer, however.

I'm sure I've promised you a pint in the past.

If not, then I have now.

Ack.... my grandmother offered to let me visit her in England for a few weeks this summer, I could have gone to Wales then because I've never been before, but I turned her down because I didn't know what my job situation would be. I must fix this.

My default ringtone is Slick. It's the song Matthew Pattel sings in Scott Pilgrim. When two of my brothers called it's the FE theme with the choir and Stars from Les Miserables. When my buddy calls it's the Fushigi Yuugi theme. When my other buddy calls it's the WC2 orc theme version 2. My text is is a high templar quote from SC1.

If you want me to put links I can but I'm on my phone and can't do it right now.

I can't find my ring tone on YT, but it's called "everlasting", I have a Nokia.

this is my phone's alarm I use every morning:

And I made my ring tone for texts myself with the composer on my phone, it sounds like the Teen Titans communicator tune. (also can't find on YT)

FFVI Terra's theme

My phone is really old, so I don't have a downloaded file or anything like that. Instead, I have to use the Composer to make it:

d=4,o=5,b=160:8g5,8a5,8a#5,8d6,1a#5,8a5,8g5,2a5,1d5,8g5,8a5,8a#5,8d6,1a#5,8a5,8g5,2a5,1d6,8a#5,8c6,8d6,8f6,1d6,8c6,8a#5,2c6,1f5,8a#5,8a5,1g5,8a#5,8a5,1g5,4P

For some reason, my phone uses 2 and 3 instead of 5 and 6, but w/e

Edited by Luster Purge