Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

And by "This is dumb" I mean my wagon doesn't even make any sense.

Vote #1: Manix didn't like my earlygame because I thought he was scum and is now parking his vote on my wagon without the recent content of myself and anybody else at all

Vote #2: Elieson doesn't like me for not talking more than necessary and for having an attitude, without any explanation for how my attitude is actually scummy instead of just annoying to him

Vote #3: Blitz thinks I'm scum which must be true based on playstyle accusations which aren't even true and I have yet to see any support I'm actually playing to my "scum meta" (and I've never even been scum during D1 on this site, to my knowledge)

If you folks can try to justify this shit for the purpose of future days (if not for the purpose of realizing you're not making sense) that'd be nice.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but I will most likely not be around to change my vote, plus I like going after inactives on a day other than the first one

plus, there are other people who can unvote if they really think you are not scummy, even though you did a great job at making yourself look bad (and for some reason, it doesn't seem like it was intentional)

plus like mentioned earlier, roles may not be a good way to deduce alignment in this game and in all honesty, I would have gone for the 1 shot vig if I was at your spot, the only reason I didn't take it even at my spot was cause I thought you would.

Manix I can't remember the last time you said anything that didn't involve how much you think I suck or how much you want to get lynched. Stop being scum

Okay, here's something different: Other magical topics.

- Proto's NL vote: Nope. It's very clearly a bad idea in this game, because our only investigative roles are Tracker and Voyeur, neither of which are particularly strong. The chances that we get anything conclusive from them are low, and that's also assuming someone picked either of them, which we can't be sure of. How about we forget about NL'ing today, mmkay?

- Rothene hasn't really got much of an opinion, which I'm not a fan of. Hence, I'm not getting any reads off Rothene, besides the whole "I picked Am and got vanilla" part, which is making me think leaning townish, but only slightly. If Rothene doesn't put out thoughts, we won't have much if he dies in terms of interactions. please please please get some opinions out

- For all of Blitzy's posts, he hasn't actually said that much. He's said some stuff, and has opinions on people, but ehhhhhhhh, I just feel his posts are slightly lacking in the content department. Might just be me.

- BBM doesn't really seem to be that notable, because I'm having a hard time figuring out anything really important that he's said. :/

regardless of what you said, you are being extremely paranoid, which I am not liking, it is not like phase ends in 1 hour (but somehow, you sound like it does)

- Rothene hasn't really got much of an opinion, which I'm not a fan of. Hence, I'm not getting any reads off Rothene, besides the whole "I picked Am and got vanilla" part, which is making me think leaning townish, but only slightly. If Rothene doesn't put out thoughts, we won't have much if he dies in terms of interactions. please please please get some opinions out

- For all of Blitzy's posts, he hasn't actually said that much. He's said some stuff, and has opinions on people, but ehhhhhhhh, I just feel his posts are slightly lacking in the content department. Might just be me.

IMO, Rothene's posts were better than yours

and as for me,lol, read KRRM post game

Dayvig isn't that great of a town role in this set-up since unless doc succesfully protects, town doesn't actually get an extra town-directed kill before LYLO from it.

It's good scum role though since they can kill when they're about to get lynched and also means they can win instantly in LYLO.

I'm not paranoid, I'm just posting final thoughts on what happened this real-time before I go to bed.

Day vig is a great role for either side (fine I will admit it is better for mafia, but I would still have picked that if I was in Prim's position in the priority list) and even if you are town Prims, I am quite certain you would like to kill someone you find scummy than protecting someone who may not even be shot.

I wouldn't pick doc either cuz then nobody would be around to protect me from namekills :< I'm not sure where you got the impression I claimed doc?

I never said that, I was meaning in terms of role usefulness that the vig role which is considered a worse role than the doc role by most would be more preferred by you.

I agree dayvig seems better for maf, but the way it is being discussed o much is strange to me. doesn't really seem like an important issue imo.

Manix's contributions are better but it feels like he had to be pressed to hard to give even those basic opinions.

And Blitz just because you post a lot without saying much in every game doesn't mean you can't work on improving that a little, y''know.

Also, Bizz while I agree with you now that Prims is having more regular and townish contributions, who would you suggest? iirc your vote is still on Elieson yet you don't really seem to be pushing that or anyone else...or really contributing much on whats going on recently. Your post before you went to sleep(I think) was only addressing Roth and this most recent post is just a one liner about Prims...

##Vote:Rothene

I'm interested in your opinions please. This thread is really lacking activity.

My vote is probably going to stay on Proto, because he's the only one who's actively seemed scummy. Rothene, and to a lesser extent Blitz, have been just mostly inactive. I'll get on them later, but lynching them D1 won't do much.

I don't think Rothene is scum at all but he needs to post actual opinions

I'm actually really tempted to change my Elieson vote to Proto but I need to check some things because I understand my activity is seriously lacking at this point

Gah, fine. Prims' gameplay irks me, but Proto voted nolynch. I've been thinking, so.

##Unvote

##Vote Proto

Proto (3): Blitz, Prims, BBM, Elieson

Prims (2): Blitz, Proto, Elieson, Manix, StSS, Blitz

Elieson (1): Levity

No Lynch (1): Proto

Rothene (1): Blitz, StSS

Blitz (0): Levity, BBM, StSS

Levity (0): Prims, Rothene

Manix (0): BBM, Prims, Levity

StSS (0): Manix, Blitz

BBM (0): StSS

Voteless Scum: Rothene

Nothing is happening for the active people to be here and the inactive people are inactive :/

Also, I'm about to go to my friend's and won't be here for phase end and this Roth vote is doing nothing because he is too inactive. I'm hesitant about putting Proto at L-1 when he hasn't come in and said anything and who knows if he will before phase end but right now I think it is most beneficial so ##Unvote, ##Vote:Proto