Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

Ughhh I am trying to think

But I still have my vote for Elieson because it's either him or BBM, I'm not feeling Proto or Manix at all )):

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto (3): Blitz, Prims, BBM, Elieson, StSS

Prims (1): Blitz, Proto, Elieson, Manix, StSS, Blitz

Manix (1): BBM, Prims, Levity, Prims

Elieson (1): Levity

No Lynch (1): Proto

Rothene (0): Blitz, StSS

Blitz (0): Levity, BBM, StSS

Levity (0): Prims, Rothene

StSS (0): Manix, Blitz

BBM (0): StSS

Voteless Scum: Rothene, Manix

Bizz, I have to ask where the idea for lynching me came from. You haven't said anything about me all phase, and now, two hours before end, you're bringing me up as one of your top 2 lynch targets? That's rather last-minute.

I think the Proto lynch is a terrible idea, cause I never really thought he was scummy excepting that NL thing (which I will admit makes some sense)

also, I am, guessing scum team of Elie and Prims and would like one of these two lynched

Unvote

##Vote:Elie

and Strawman, I was trying to gain info out of my posts, not trying to look more like a townie, since this is an NOC game, take the info out of the posts.

I'm not seeing where the sudden Elie lynch is coming from. Blitz not explaining why Elie is scummy then immediately running off doesn't exactly endear me to it either.

I think the Proto lynch is a terrible idea, cause I never really thought he was scummy excepting that NL thing (which I will admit makes some sense)

also, I am, guessing scum team of Elie and Prims and would like one of these two lynched

Unvote

##Vote:Elie

and Strawman, I was trying to gain info out of my posts, not trying to look more like a townie, since this is an NOC game, take the info out of the posts.

Why the change in opinion? Your post says that the NL thing was why you found him scummy, but now you're saying that it makes sense?

because he's making me uncomfortable jumping on elie like that )):

I literally can't get any real reads on anyone

yeah that's basically what i was thinking

okay okay fuck

BBM, Levity

how do you feel about a last minute Blitz powerwagon? basically his last post is awful since

- he provided absolutely no justification for Elie being scum at all and I think it looks opportunistic when there was still

- "I never thought Proto was scummy aside from NL" no lynch was the only thing proto did and blitz considered him worthy of a vote for it

- immediately disappearing after switching to Elie looks like scum playing hit-and-run imo

I would like a Manix lynch the most because I think his "giving up" is bullshit after he basically stopped playing 4 town after people gave him passes over it buuuuut nobody else sees this and I'll take what I can get. I really think Proto's reaction to being wagoned does not come from scum trying to save himself.

Well, Blitz is my number 2 scumread and that last post was pretty bad. However, losing Higurashi Mafia is very fresh in my mind (sob my first loss), and this lynch on Blitz is reminding me of the last-minute lynch on Scorri D1, where it was basically just me, Bizz, and Eclipse.

- he provided absolutely no justification for Elie being scum at all and I think it looks opportunistic when there was still

...a possibility of getting support on my wagon again (from elie and manix)

Thing about that is:

- we're only going to end up having a 3-person wagon anyway since there are 3 people voting proto right now

- the d1 3-person lynch in that game was in a game with 14 players, we only have 9. it's not quite as bad

- blitz has actually posted opinions all day, unlike scorri did in that game

Also.

##Unvote

##Vote Blitz (L-3)

Also BBM, do you really still think that Proto is scum after he did absolutely nothing to dissuade the wagon on him when he was about to be lynched? A scum D1 lynch in a set-up where town might have a hooker, follower or both is worth scum doing anything in their power to prevent.

Proto (3): Blitz, Prims, BBM, Elieson, StSS

Blitz (2): Levity, BBM, StSS, Prims, Levity

Elieson (1): Levity, Blitz

No Lynch (1): Proto

Prims (0): Blitz, Proto, Elieson, Manix, StSS, Blitz

Manix (0): BBM, Prims, Levity, Prims

Rothene (0): Blitz, StSS

Levity (0): Prims, Rothene

StSS (0): Manix, Blitz

BBM (0): StSS

Voteless Scum: Rothene, Manix

oops sorry I have a needy friend making me roleplay with him

Anyway I don't think I'm that opposed to a Blitz lynch. People have brought up suspicions on them from time to time, but they haven't really been acted on.

Also BBM, do you really still think that Proto is scum after he did absolutely nothing to dissuade the wagon on him when he was about to be lynched? A scum D1 lynch in a set-up where town might have a hooker, follower or both is worth scum doing anything in their power to prevent.

Can't you use the same logic with Manix? Either way, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Blitz. At least unlike Proto he's been active enough that we can get reads from his interactions with others.

already compared the reactions when I switched back to manix

manix was intentionally invoking wifom by waving how much he didn't care in our faces, and he wasn't actually about to get lynched

proto just didn't give a fuck

You all gather 'round and tie up Blitz up to the noose. As he swings from the gallows, you realize that you just made a mistake, for you just killed the Town Hooker.

Also if Proto and Rothene don't have more posts than I have votals within 24 hours of Day 2 starting I will be subbing them out, assuming they don't die tonight. For reference that's 7 votals and you guys currently have 4 posts a piece.

It's now Night 1.

Edited by Paperblade

I have all actions in but I'm not going to update for a bit because I have a job start on Wednesday that goes from 11AM to 4PM and I don't want to have to update as soon as I get home, plus I want to account for other things. So I'm gonna wait like 90 minutes (til 7PM)