Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend is driving me off of the edge i'm going to jump out of a window brb

i'll tell you how the view is from the maple tree

it is about talking about what role mafia might like to pick, and whether they could have picked it based on priority

also

Unvote

##vote:Strawman

also prims if the meta reason involves what role I probably picked, you're forgetting something really important.

Levity: It is sort of related to that.

Where's your vote?

Blitz: I don't see a problem with talking about that, but can't imagine it actually getting us anyway.

I think that if scum is later on the draft, they probably picked Ninja. Early on, they'd want something like Hooker or Redirector to screw with town's PRs. Or dayvig, because scum dayvig is crazy strong.

Not gonna lie when I signed up for this game I had the thought that if i was mafia with top priority I would choose the doctor just to be a bastard and not give the town a doctor. But hopefully none of you think like me.

i don't usually vote this early in the phase unless i have a grudge against someone which i don't

except ##Vote: Blitz but I can't say anything about that grudge yet because ongoing games

and why are you being so vague, prims

it's making me uncomfortable

Well hello all. The number roller has told me to ##Vote:BBM.

My RNG told me the exact same thing. I didn't feel like voting for myself though, so I tried again. ##Vote: Manix

The mafia might have picked Ninja to evade the Tracker/Watcher on their nightkill.

I know something about the role you picked which seems slightly iffy I don't think anybody else in the game would be aware of the meta I'm talking about. Obviously I'm not outing information about anybody's role.

Only I don't actually distrust you that much over it, it was an ED1 vote and I wanted to see how you'd respond.

Self-meta is lame tho

wait did you really

lol

also why would self-meta'ing be any lamer than what you're doing right now /: