Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

*sigh*

You're talking absolute nonsense. I said to pretty much everyone if they wanted me lynched D1, they should have done it. Heck, I'm still very much of the opinion that I should have been the D1 lynch for horrible play and less harm to the town.

Scum shouldn't be stupid enough to get their buddy lynched D1, that's a completely stupid idea. Heck, scum in this setup should be avoiding bussing unless absolutely necessary, which at this point, they might be able to get away with it, but it's unlikely.

Plz apply Occam's Razor next time. The circumstances of what you're proposing is far too complex.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 3 of you are convinced that I am scum, why are you waiting? Rothene, although probably town, has sheeped all game and is unlikely to do anything other than echo you guys.

I think it's more likely to be Manix + Prims at this point, but Prims + Proto is still possible, as it explains Manix's switch from Prims to me as more likely to get a mislynch because Prims was already suspicious of me.

I think it's more likely to be Manix + Prims at this point, but Prims + Proto is still possible, as it explains Manix's switch from Prims to me as more likely to get a mislynch because Prims was already suspicious of me.

Sorry, this should be Manix + Proto, not Prims + Proto.

##Vote: Rothene

My deduction of him being scummy has nothing to do with his inactivity, though that prevents me from getting a direct read on him. The only possibilities where I see him as Town is scum!Prims and BBM+Manix scumteam, both of which seem pretty unlikely to me.

Well, I reread the thread in an attempt to find something that I could use to move this lynch off me, and as I did, I actually changed my opinions on Rothene. Before, I was interpreting his inactivity/lurking as just someone not interested in the game, but even the couple times he did, he hasn't made even the slightest effort, and I think he's playing this attitude that some of us had towards him as being newbtown so that he doesn't have to do anything.

So ##Vote: Rothene

Rothene was lynched, he was a Vanilla Town.

Which means game over.

Proto and Manix are quickly killed, as being Vanilla Town they weren't able to put up any resistance.

Which, of course, means that Prims the Mafia Follower and BigBangMeteor the Mafia Doctor win.

Congratulations to the mafia. Postgame will be up shortly.

01[20:32] <Paperblade> in lieu of postgame I should just post every instance of you going "my gameplan thus far has been to be as scummy as I can get away with"

[20:33] <Prims> go 4 it

[20:35] <Prims> bbm just posted in the pm

[20:36] <Prims> i wonder if it's to say

[20:36] <Prims> "STOP BEING OBVSCUM"

01[23:54] <Paperblade> >lead last minute lynch on townie who wanted you lynched

01[23:54] <Paperblade> >be obvtown

[23:54] <Prims> im townie as fuk

[01:05] <Prims> fun fact: I didn't even re-read, I just ISO'd Manix, Elie and BBM and posted the easiest points that I thought looked bad

[01:40] <Prims> oh shit proto posted

[01:40] <Prims> did he vote me

[01:40] <Prims> let's see

01[01:40] <Paperblade> no

[01:41] <Prims> ##Vote: Elieson

[01:41] <Prims> gg

[01:42] <Prims> "So after the chaos of yesterday, I fully expected myself to be lynched... but no, you guys had to go and lynch somebody else >_> and we lost a Roleblocker when you guys were about to lynch a Vanilla instead..."

[01:42] <Prims> oh well proto

01[01:42] <Paperblade> you gonna hammer Elieson?

[01:42] <Prims> it's totally okay, the guy who orchestrated that is obvtown

01[01:42] <Paperblade> obviously

[01:42] <Prims> i bet i could get away with it

01[01:42] <Paperblade> I dare you

01[01:42] <Paperblade> I double dog dare you

01[01:42] <Paperblade> (that means you have to do it)

[01:42] <Prims> you know how i always post (L- after I vote?

[01:42] <Prims> i can

[01:42] <Prims> vote him

[01:42] <Prims> then say (L-1)

[01:43] <Prims> and it'll look like an honest mistake

01[01:45] <Paperblade> what did Elieson post that was scummy

01[01:45] <Paperblade> I'm too lazy to read my own game

[01:45] <Prims> not anything that bad at all

[01:45] <Prims> honestly

01[01:46] <Paperblade> idgi

[01:46] <Prims> i don't remember why levity still suspects him

[01:46] <Prims> proto thinks his proto vote was opportunistic

01[01:46] <Paperblade> ah

01[01:46] <Paperblade> you know what was really opportunistic

01[01:46] <Paperblade> that Blitz lynch

[20:31] <Prims> whee i'm blatantly defending my scumbuddy with the excuse that if anybody questions it i can say "I WAS TRYING TO SAVE THE GUY I THOUGHT WAS THE TOWN DOC FROM BEING LYNCHED"

01[20:31] <Paperblade> lol

[20:31] <Prims> I still feel this game has basically been the "me trying to see how much obvious bullshit I can get away with in one scum game" game

[19:35] <Prims> i'm literally the towniest

[19:36] <Prims> spend all day hard defending my scumbuddy and being an asshole toward anybody implying i'm scum, even if they're not voting me

[19:36] <Prims> barely even put any effort into getting the guy i'm voting lynched

[19:36] <Prims> survive day

[18:13] <Prims> "I'm reading the thread and he doesn't actually bug me outside of Levity's death." <- I'm not actually reading the thread I'm just making shit up

[18:30] <Prims> the only way town in this game possibly could have been better

[18:30] <Prims> would have been if elie picked amnesiac

Hooray victory.

Had the BBM lynch gone through I would've just shot Manix (who is probably Town MVP) and hoped that at least one of Proto and Rothene would not have noticed the obvious set-up. I thought Manix was baiting me to let him live until LYLO.

Best townies this game were actually Strawman and Blitz, though. Strawman was really obvtown and observant so we shot him in the head for probably being the best thinker alive at the end of D1, and Blitz was Blitz and was being right so I quicklynched him because I didn't want him alive.

:facepalm:

This game. Thanks for listening to me that prims was scum everyone. Except for...everyone.

GG though. Prims, you had good control over pretty much everything, and BBM, you laid low long enough that it was hard to put anything really paramount against you. I enjoyed it, for srs~

Manix listened!

A part of me wanted to no kill N2 and have BBM claim he succesfully protected me, but Levity obviously became a roleblocker and I didn't want to risk her blocking BBM and ruining the plan.

Manix listened!

[6/29/2012 8:47:06 PM] Iris: so who do you think is scum in draft mafia? o:

[6/29/2012 8:47:21 PM] Manix: BBM/Proto right now

gg

Manix was awesome except when he was second guessing himself like ten times. ):

[6/29/2012 8:47:06 PM] Iris: so who do you think is scum in draft mafia? o:

[6/29/2012 8:47:21 PM] Manix: BBM/Proto right now

gg

Manix was awesome except when he was second guessing himself like ten times. ):

okay so at any given time, everybody thought I was scum (including Raymond from one page alone) except for the people who were actually alive.

pretty convenient how that worked out

Blitz and I win for calling Mafia Doctor at basically the exact same time.

OH RIGHT

This was another reason I wanted you shot N1 but nobody really noticed that.

[9:34:36 AM] Raymond: Give me a few minutes to read the latest posts in more detail

[9:34:40 AM] Brad: k

[9:43:16 AM] Raymond: Screw it, I can't get a read on them by just glancing over their posts lol

[9:43:31 AM] Brad: gg

[9:46:35 AM] Raymond: Okay, have a completely random guess:

Proto and Prims

I haven't followed this game but I'm guessing Prims and Proto.

Ah balls, I thought using it on myself Night 1 would be too stingy of me. Sorry if I used this role terribly. If it meand anything i think the mafia are two of Proto/Prims/Elieson. Probably wrong though.

[01:42] <Gaia> btw, I don't think Proto is scum, but I wanna pressure him about it anyways

01[01:42] <Paperblade> ah ic

01[01:42] <Paperblade> who do you think is scum

[01:42] <Gaia> Prims atm

01[20:32] <Paperblade> who do you think is mafia

[20:32] <Elieson> Prims x bbm or prims x proto

[13:43] <Paperblade> Hey ChanServ my game is about to end who do you think is scum

[13:43] <ChanServ> Obviously Prims.