Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

Ergh, I'm not really feeling the Elieson lynch right now. I get the impression his frustration with me not being completely open is coming from the same mentality that's made him request role information as town in past games. He was early on my wagon so I don't think he actually looks opportunistic either. Pretty much a neutral read, would still prefer to lynch Manix or Proto.

Related: guys can we wagon Proto please? NL is in no way a good idea right now for reasons I stated and the circumstances surrounding his suggestion are scummy. If he's town being silly then he still needs to be cattle prodded so that he actually starts doing something.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for Blitz to come on. I'm not comfortable with lynching him as an inactive on D1, though, so I don't know. I guess I'll switch to Proto. Since this is a Day start and we have no Cop, I feel it's actually more imperative that we lynch D1, because I'd prefer being 5-2 on D2 with something to analyze than being 6-2 but with no more information at all than we did starting today.

Prims (2): Blitz, Proto, Elieson, Manix, StSS

Proto (2): Blitz, Prims

Blitz (2): Levity, BBM, StSS

Levity (1): Prims, Rothene

Elieson (1): Levity

No Lynch (1): Proto

Manix (0): BBM, Prims, Levity

StSS (0): Manix, Blitz

BBM (0): StSS

Rothene (0): Blitz

I'm at work, hoping /something/ new happens.

Proto, stop saying nolynch. I actually agree with prims on that.

Yeah this game randomly died in the middle of the day

Stuff I want to see:

- Opinions from Manix beyond "grr I hate Prims"

- Anything from Rothene and Blitz

- A vote from Proto that isn't ridiculous as this juncture

##Unvote: Prims

That was a joke vote, btw.

As for my serious vote

##Vote: No Lynch

It's Day 1, on a game with Night 0. If there's anybody that didn't expect this, they probably haven't played NOC much with me. We don't have any information (except drafting strategies, which we can't discuss) and as far as I can see, the posts aren't doing anything. It may push someone to claim, or drop hints about their role, but I don't think that's a good thing here.

Proto always NLs when he is scum

I would have placed my vote on him now if I already didn't have it on him

Important question: am I scum?

most likely

I feel some kind of anxiety from you that wants to avoid a lynch on yourself just cause a few people said your play style is different.

Which it is cause like Manix said, it seems to me like you really do want to get a quick less thoughtful lynch.

You don't have to be scum to not want to be lynched, though that's not even what's driving my actions here.

I'm responding to the playstyle accusations because they frustrate me. It feels like says something like that about me every other game on this site.

well, to the playstyle accusations I will have to say you were only like this in Touhou mafia (I know it was OC,when you were going after Kay on D3 iirc, but this is Prims we are talking about), otherwise, you were almost the same in most other games IMO.

In response to this, I just see Prims going on and on about his knowledge and meta analysis, but not really bringing anything to the table except for sharing that he knows things. If you are willing to toy with knowledge like that, it seems rather secretive to me. Prims suggests he knows about Bizz's role. Ok. Give us something to work with. You aren't defending making yourself look more innocent by saying "i know stuff that you guys don't".

Dancing? Well that's just it. He doesn't provide a straight answer to a question. In fact, he has even replied to an assertion against him.with another question. Reread my last two posts where I quoted Prims and tell me those are dead straight answers.

His little bickering with Manix, about the theoretical vig, for instance. Manix says "Shoot me", Prims says "with what?", Manix replies with "Dayvig Shot", Prims finishes with "it would be wiser for a dayvig to shoot on D2".

Granted, I'm sure Prims is trying to hide his identity, but then he goes and says "I'm at L-1, but I'm still not gonna claim" like a cocky teenager.

Like he is really doing so much to aid the game progression that he doesn't feel the need to be influenced by pressure; he can just do and say what he wants, when he wants, and should not be repremanded or accussed for it.

Did that answer you, Straw?

I don't think claiming will really help in this game unless it is the investigative roles used to gain results, like mentioned earlier by Straw and Prims earlier, any role could end up being with any alignment in this game.

Something new. Well, not much has happened, but at least Blitz said something.

Summary of my thoughts:

Scum

Prims, you're probably right with your assumption, but that doesn't change the fact that I still question your overconfidence and indirect answers, even while at L-1. I'm not attacking your current playstyle vs. your others. If anyone else posted the way you are, I'd be voting them.

Manix, I've seen you self-vote before as town. It worked then, but I think you're trying your gambit a little early, and that makes me wonder a bit, because there's like no pressure on you at all.

Proto, a No-Lynch gives the mafia a 100% shot at getting a free kill, and gives town a 0% chance at lynching a mafia on a day phase. We may not have much to go on, but I think it's relatively useless to NoLynch this early in the game, when suspicions are just beginning to form especially, because it's the best time to confirm suspicions, establish responsibilities, and figure out how to work against a team pitted against us.

Blitz, What else do you think, besides Proto is scum and Prims is anxious?

Rothene, where are you now?

Bizz, I think you're the most town because you're trying really hard to be a neutral figure, and that strikes me as town. You're not trying to be overly town, but you're being fair and defending pretty much anyone (even your vote on me, you questioned yourself about). That neutrality is more town at this point than D-1 obvtownies trying to be town harder than anyone.

Town

Straw and BBM, I don't have much of a read on either of you

(Essentailly, I list posted here. Derp me, I shouldn't be doing this because everyone frowns on this)

I'd really like to see more decisiveness from Straw, and oddly enough, I'd like to see more tunneling from BBM, Rothene, and Blitz. At least tunneling would be progression from their current standpoints, IMO.

Sorry Bizz, didn't mean to upset you... 8[

And no, my spider senses aren't tingling yet. I highly doubt Mafia would want to try drawing out the role of people when they have a hunch of what it is. More advantages for them to keep information to themselves in case there's a doctor lurking around to get a target. Then again, they could be redirecting the doctor's ability and everyone to somewhere else.

Anyone resembling that criteria?

##Unvote

Now I'm a voteless scum :sob:

Manix, I've seen you self-vote before as town. It worked then, but I think you're trying your gambit a little early, and that makes me wonder a bit, because there's like no pressure on you at all.

no pressure you say

=> had votes on me, iirc I got to L-2

I haven't self-voted, merely stated that I'm willing to be lynched if it gives town an advantage. Slight difference.

Also, the other time I self-voted, I actually wasn't under pressure at all. (INSFMM2MM) And I really wasn't thinking straight.

Difference here is that I'm thinking straight.

I would type something up more meaningful but I will wait until tomorrow because I am sleepy. But I wanted to address Rothene really quick: just read over the thread again and try to build up an opinion on someone. Even basic opinions count! The town needs players' opinions for information because when people die we can look at what they said in the past and if you give us nothing and you die in the night, we get no information from your death.

Manix I can't remember the last time you said anything that didn't involve how much you think I suck or how much you want to get lynched. Stop being scum

Okay, ##Unvote Blitz, ##Vote: Proto.

I think Blitz's post was enough for now, and there's no point in keeping my vote on him since it half based on inactivity. I think the phase is ending soon, so my vote will be on Proto.

@Blitz- You want me to take more of a stance? I think Proto is scummy because NLing seems even worse to me in a Day Start game with no Cop than in other games. I can't understand the logic behind voting for a no lynch and then leaving when nobody said anything about one previously and they are not generally well regarded. He said that he always does this, but why? Just because it's usual behaviour doesn't mean it's good behaviour. Blitz pointed out that Proto tends to vote for a no lynch even more when scum, and I don't know if that's true or not, but eh. Also if Proto flips scum I'll probably be more suspicious of Prims and Blitz for pushing this lynch more.

hmm yeah I also would prefer for Blitz ro come in and say something before I switch votes. But I could understand a Proto wagon.

Why is this game so inactive?

because I tend to force people to post because if they don't pages will be filled up with crap like this

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1808918

anyways, I wanna wait for Proto to show up, I hope my net will hold

I'd really like to see more decisiveness from Straw, and oddly enough, I'd like to see more tunneling from BBM, Rothene, and Blitz. At least tunneling would be progression from their current standpoints, IMO.

You, me, and everyone who knows me would like to see this. I know I have a decisiveness(and confidence since they are related) problem but its just so hard for me to fix, sorry.

Though I do have a question for you concerning this:

Bizz, I think you're the most town because you're trying really hard to be a neutral figure, and that strikes me as town. You're not trying to be overly town, but you're being fair and defending pretty much anyone (even your vote on me, you questioned yourself about). That neutrality is more town at this point than D-1 obvtownies trying to be town harder than anyone.

To me this sounds like you think Bizz is being neutral and not strong in either town or anti-town ways, questions her own votes(ie is indecisive), and defends everyone who I assume many of these she is also questioning and suspecting. I wonder how with that description Bizz's indecisiveness and neutrality makes her look the most town(though I do also find her most town atm) while I simply come off as not being able to read well and indecisive. It seems slightly inconsistent in want you claim to find townish, especially since you want to see BBM, Roth, and Blitz to tunnel more which seems like it would be less in the Bizz/Town direction and more in the actions of Prims/Manix direction(who you have as the most scummy...)...

On the topic of Prims, he is looking better to me actually with his Proto(which is based on more relevant suspicions imo than later in the manix vote) and isn't coming off as crazy aggressive.

Manix is now giving me worse vibes than Prims because Prims has at least progressed in what he is doing and Manix still seems to be mostly focusing on his own lynch/scumminess etc.

##Unvote

Gpnna hold off on Proto vote until he says something to better get an idea of who I want to vote for, he's already L-2 iirc.

I wanted to pressure Proto about this NL thing, but I might not make it before phase ends, plus I find Prims scummier

Unvote

##vote:Prims

and yes, I would like to have a Prims lynch

however, you better be talking sense when you get back Proto.

This is dumb.

I'll be around to claim tomorrow if necessary.

I would like a Proto lynch. Manix is lookin' scummy again too for riding out my wagon now that other people are jumping on it but not actually posting thoughts about other players aside from himself (and he's not even about to get lynched).