Rate the Unit; Day 54 - Ulki

Look, a rating!

Never gets hit ever, and can dodge when untransformed, which is helpful because this boosts his gauge majorly, unlike most other laguz who just die. He also has good damage output, flies, and Tear is amazing. Comes midway through Part 3. I also like Ulki because he's awesome. And Slayer is one of my good friends

9/10 + 1 full point of bias

10/10

Not contesting the rating, but the bit about gauge rising only happens if you either missed, did no damage or couldn't even counter in the first place.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not contesting the rating, but the bit about gauge rising only happens if you either missed, did no damage or couldn't even counter in the first place.

Ulki often can't damage while untransformed though. He'll dodge the enemy attack and then do no damage in return, having his gauge rise.

Ulki often can't damage while untransformed though. He'll dodge the enemy attack and then do no damage in return, having his gauge rise.

Uhh, I'm sure that only applies to Generals, as 22 untransformed Mt sounds to me like it can damage most of everything else.

I've already done a playthrough without transfers, and I can safely say he saves none at all.

i can say just the opposite and you can't prove otherwise

i hope you realize how inane it is to judge units solely by the number of turns saved because it relegates comparisons solely to context rather than to every other single attribute of the unit itself. you're no longer rating the unit any more. right now you're about as close-minded as an amish ashkenazi jew and i sincerely hope that you learn to develop some sense of humility if you want anyone to take you seriously.

i hope you realize how inane it is to judge units solely by the number of turns saved because it relegates comparisons solely to context rather than to every other single attribute of the unit itself. you're no longer rating the unit any more. right now you're about as close-minded as an amish ashkenazi jew and i sincerely hope that you learn to develop some sense of humility if you want anyone to take you seriously.

This is why people fap to dondon.

And oops, forgot to vote. .__.

He cuts no turns at all from an LTC playthrough. I'm rating him in terms of efficiency; he has no 2-range and sub-par offense.

Just because I don't agree with the norm, doesn't mean my opinion isn't valid. You're nothing but a little child who takes the internet too seriously for his own good. laugh.gif

I cannot believe how incredible stubborn you are. I mean rock-hard stubborn to the max.

Y'know, no one else has ever gotten lower turncounts than me on Tellius HMs that I've seen.

You will never be more credible than dondon and some other users on this site.

I cannot believe how incredible stubborn you are. I mean rock-hard stubborn to the max.

You will never be more credible than dondon and some other users on this site.

I've seen stubborn folks, they always end up breaking down like small children.

Anyways, Dondon is the most credible user on the site for raw LTC experience.

Then Horace/Doku/Colonel/Sage/Other guys.

And the top drafters.

Then average-3rd tier drafters.

Then Harpoon.

Then everyone else.

Anyways, dondons fe10 0% growths had alot of laguz use, and getting strike rank up was apparently very important.

And due to the majority of them having wtf Bases.

Uh Aine I have a question. Which are the units you consider better then Jannaf and Ulki?

I mean the two hawks are not as godly as some units, but they still outperform the majority of the cast when they are around.

Edited by Sasori

Uh Aine I have a question. Which are the units you consider better then Jannaf and Ulki?

I mean the two hawks are not as godly as some units, but they still outperform the majority of the cast when they are around.

They're about as close to godlyness as possible for a Laguz, barring Royals/Volug.

IMO, almost as good as OScar/Tits/Mia/Haar in the GMs, but Gauge kinda kills it.

Is what I keep hearing from everyone else.

IMO, almost as good as OScar/Tits/Mia/Haar in the GMs, but Gauge kinda kills it.

Is what I keep hearing from everyone else.

Ulki and especially Janaff > Mia and especially Oscar - in their shared availability.

jushiro's data is pretty credible; it's just that he thinks there's only one way to do things.

Maybe so, and my responses to Aeine have been out of line but his close minded behavior made me take him less seriously as a user. (for example, when I mentioned "credibility" I also took into account forum etiquette, properly arguing, etc.)

(though i'd like to point out that sometimes his data is straight up wrong, like the one in the tier list topic.)

Quite honestly I don't see myself that credible, but I have to say it's quite an honor to be considered that.

As cheesy as it sounds you guys are like daein riders. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the arguments presented in the tier list thread. When you sift through the hyperboles, strawmans and other junk, there's actually some pretty credible stuff there, and I could stand to learn a TON from you guys. Also 0% growth runs, that fucking goes without saying lmao.

and before anyone jumps on me, i consider myself one of the least credible users on this site!

Edited by Starwave

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I was getting a good laugh from being so close-minded with these drafters/RTU lovers (by giving outrageously strict and low ratings).

jushiro's data is pretty credible; it's just that he thinks there's only one way to do things.

Thank you.

Edited by Aeine