Who are you marrying?

I know that My Unit can marry anyone and I want to know who you are marrying. I just like getting into other ppl's business :p I'm marrying Krom or Chrom, how ever you spell his name. He's the only good guy. And he's a lord :D

Edited by Angel Valentine

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm marrying Krom or Chrom, [...]. He's the only good guy.

The only good guy?

On my list are Miriel, Mariabel, Gaia, Libera, Olivia, Serge, Henry, Azure, Jerome, Chambray, Loran.

I'm planning quite a few playthroughs.

Probably... it's sort of a toss up between Tiamo, Velvet, Lucina and Tiki. I don't really care about inheritence too much as far as that goes. On subsequent playthroughs... who knows?

Wait what? Are you gonna be a guy or a girl?

He said he'd be playing through the game multiple times, so I'd assume male on some playthroughs and female on others. Edited by Starlight36

Probably... it's sort of a toss up between Tiamo, Velvet, Lucina and Tiki. I don't really care about inheritence too much as far as that goes. On subsequent playthroughs... who knows?

He said he'd be playing through the game multiple times, so I'd assume male on some playthroughs and female on others.

Oh I didn't read all the way. Lol.

And that children is why you should read the whole thing thru

Everyone.

Well, except the children characters. That's a bit weird, even for me. Specific order is Krom, Liz, Ronku on the first three, or Gangrel if his Spotpass is released before I complete three playthoughs. I think he's overtaken Krom as my favorite love interest ><

Edited by Miscellany

Most of you guys are gonna do both sexes huh? Well if I do decide to make a male my unit I will marry Olivia or Lucina. But I will only marry Krom or Chrom for my unit (female).

Ok also if I do make a male my unit I might pick Sumia idk for sure.

I just don't feel comfortable playing as a dude, it just feels weird. Maybe guys don't care and maybe I'm the only girl who feels like this but idk it's an issue for me.

Some guys may not feel comfortable playing as a girl, but they're willing to do that to unlock more supports and other fun stuff.

Some guys may not feel comfortable playing as a girl, but they're willing to do that to unlock more supports and other fun stuff.

My logic with it for most RPG's is that if I've got to stare at an ass running around for 70 hours it should be a nice ass. That kind of thing just transferred over to games like Fire Emblem where I just don't care.

My logic with it for most RPG's is that if I've got to stare at an ass running around for 70 hours it should be a nice ass. That kind of thing just transferred over to games like Fire Emblem where I just don't care.

Guys can have nice asses :D For me, I never really care if my character has a cute butt. Maybe it's a guy thing?

I just don't feel comfortable playing as a dude, it just feels weird. Maybe guys don't care and maybe I'm the only girl who feels like this but idk it's an issue for me.

Do you feel weird playing most RPGs where the main character is male?

M!MU: Mariabel, Olivia, Serge, Sumia

F!MU: Donny, Grego, Ronku

Do you feel weird playing most RPGs where the main character is male?

M!MU: Mariabel, Olivia, Serge, Sumia

F!MU: Donny, Grego, Ronku

No because I don't have a choice, but if I have a choice it feels weird to pick male, idk i'm just weird.

Omg I forgot about Sumia.