Who are you marrying?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but this isn't real life, so no worries. And we have casual mode so none of your guys really die, they just disappear until the end of the battle.

I don't think I'll ever do Casual, since I know for sure I'm not doing Lunatic. I might do Hard, but only after successive playthrus so I know what I want.

I think it sounds like people are kinda picking on stats, though not all of them are picking entirely on stats.

It sounds like a good number of people just want a fairly viable kid that fits their tastes.

From what I'm reading it sounds like everyone wants to have kids that are perfect for war. "sigh", Oh well.

What's the point of having the kids in the game if they aren't going to fight? The reason they came back in time was to fight to make sure that the future doesn't end up fucked a second time.

What's the point of having the kids in the game if they aren't going to fight? The reason they came back in time was to fight to make sure that the future doesn't end up fucked a second time.

Somebody pointed that out already. I am just saying fine some character you like, and have a kid or kids. I picked Krom but I'm not so worried about which stats are the best. I'm not saying don't let the kids fight, I'm saying just don't worry about the stats, "sigh".

I think it sounds like people are kinda picking on stats, though not all of them are picking entirely on stats.

It sounds like a good number of people just want a fairly viable kid that fits their tastes.

That's what I'm noticing too :D

Edited by Angel Valentine

Been thinking about it some more and I was thinking and I decided on:

Dark Pegasus Cynthia from Henry x Smia

Battle Cleric Brady from Donny X Liz

Assassin Noire from MU x Sariya

Sorcerer Mark from MU x Sariya

Krom x Soiree for Lucina and Degel

My Unit is marrying Velvet, even if I don't like her character much. Maximum rabbits is a non-negotiable requirement for my playthrough.

My Unit is marrying Velvet, even if I don't like her character much. Maximum rabbits is a non-negotiable requirement for my playthrough.

This is a perfectly acceptable requirement and everyone should consider it.

This is a perfectly acceptable requirement and everyone should consider it.

Oh, no worries there. Maximum rabbit is being heavily considered for at least one of my playthroughs, if not all of them.

I can't decide if I want to go MUxVelvet for Chambray/Mark(F)/Velvet trio Taguel goodness(With Chambray potentially being a mage of some kind), or MUxMariabel(I'll be abandoning Mariabel afterwards) for a Mage-y trio army of MU/Mark(F)/Brady. I'm leaning more toward the former because I prefer Velvet(and Taguel/Manakete in general), but Brady is my favorite character and I would want him to have access to everything. D: Decisions, decisions.

I'm not too crazy about a lot of the parent characters, so I'm still unsure of what to do. I don't care for many of the female options, especially Mariabel. But it's like CrashGordon mentioned, I'm more interested in the children characters and would like to make sure they're viable by the time I get them. Meaning I'll have to use Mariabel until I get Brady. Damnit.

The irony here is that by the time I get the game, I could actually find that I like her more than I thought I would. Which I wouldn't mind at all. I like being surprised.

I'm pairing mostly for stats and class distribution. It's just something I do, considering I like tweaking for higher difficulties. Although I sometimes just let things fall into place. Or I roll dice, in which hilarity will likely ensue.

I'm pairing mostly for stats and class distribution. It's just something I do, considering I like tweaking for higher difficulties. Although I sometimes just let things fall into place. Or I roll dice, in which hilarity will likely ensue.

I daresay I'm going to try this on one of my playthroughs. This could be quite fun. >:D

I was thinking of using a randomizer to determine my non-Krom pairings. Write down all the names and run them through the randomizer, put the guys and girls next to each other using excel or something, and weeping when I see the results.

It's appropriate for a game run by the RNG goddess.

I was thinking of using a randomizer to determine my non-Krom pairings. Write down all the names and run them through the randomizer, put the guys and girls next to each other using excel or something, and weeping when I see the results.

>_>

I have a java script in a html file for that, that gives out random pairings.

Sorry, the prospect of a Sage with Dark Blessing, Wrath, Vantage, Vengeance, Tome Expert.. enough MAG and SKL to have 77 (After Buffs)ATK and 100% activation rate of Vengeance, while having 100% Critical rate thanks to Ruin, Wrath, and SKL (and support)...

Inverse just is too amazing to pass up!

Too bad the game will be over 3 times or so when you're done getting those skills.

I was thinking of using a randomizer to determine my non-Krom pairings.

You'd need to manually select a Sumia pairing too, as she can only marry a few characters for some reason.

You'd need to manually select a Sumia pairing too, as she can only marry a few characters for some reason.

Here's the random generator.

Just exchange Krom's partner with whoever you want him to pair up with.

Sumia's limited support options are also included.

This is the male MU version. The female MU Version isn't finished right now.

http://www.mediafire...4yfs14f7rd7fv75

Edited by Lexington

Krom x Sumia is more or less canon is why.