A Moment That You Regret

Konnor97

I like what Raven said earlier.

Don't we all have that one moment with a sexual interest that we wish we'd have approached differently? Yes we all do. But I don't regret who I am and why I am who I am. If that moment had been different I might be different, I might not have seen all the things I've seen, done all the things I've done. They'd be replaced, but I still have a shot with women, I still have a hail mary with a couple girls I've "struck out looking" on. Messing up, failure, nothing is better for us, with success we get careless. What often defines people is how you deal with failure, not success, everyone can look cool when they're up, when they've won. It's how you get up when you've been beaten down. And don't we have regrets about the times we got beaten down? All the moments I have regrets on I have bigger hopes for redemption. The hope of future has to outweigh the pain of past. I like the way that sounds.

Small shit I wished I hadn't of done? leave these stale ass chips out.

/SRS POST!