"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

And one of the village called Sage's Hamlet and Mountain Village in Valm, isn't that the same village (Sage Hamlet and Mountain Village) from Gaiden or were those more like just references?

Well, Mountain Village is generic-sounding enough to have been an unintentional call-back, but either way, they're not. Their locations don't match with their Gaiden "Counterparts", unless the sages decided to move, but there is nothing to suggest it's the same village.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mountain Village is generic-sounding enough to have been an unintentional call-back, but either way, they're not. Their locations don't match with their Gaiden "Counterparts", unless the sages decided to move, but there is nothing to suggest it's the same village.

Well, the lands could have shifted.

Either way, Mountain Village is definitely a callback. Have you seen the map (granted it's not out in America)? It's identical to the Ram Valley map from Gaiden.

Btw, has it been explained why she is so obsessed with MU?

Not official, but my personal explanation is that

it has something to do with the fact that Avatar is Fauder's kid, and the seal on their hand. Since Tharja is a dark mage, I figure it might 'attract' dark magic... just a guess, though!

And a plot related question... I guess it's sort of spoilers for those not far in the game yet...

Is it ever explained if the assassination attempt on Emmeryn was connected to Plegia, or was Fauder following his own agenda, and it coincided with the war with Plegia?

Well, the lands could have shifted.

Either way, Mountain Village is definitely a callback. Have you seen the map (granted it's not out in America)? It's identical to the Ram Valley map from Gaiden.

Well, it's true that there have been changes, but Paralogue 6 is still very clear Doma's Gate, which the Sage's Village of Gaiden was practically right next to. On the other hand, judging from the World Map, it seems there is little land left east of the gate, so yeah, they most certainly moved.

EDIT: Nevermind, mixed it up with Ram Village. Well, considering Paralogue 2 is a map from Genealogy... well, I don't know what to make of this.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Anyone have an idea of how much EXP is given in the EXPonential growth DLC? Also, any idea of when it'll come out?

MU is at the point where he gets 8 EXP for most fights (or more with veteran) and maxing him would be sweet. Oh, yeah, it's hard mode if that matters.

can mark marry ingo if Lucina's she is married to MU and Lucina's mother is olivia?

Yes.

Anyone have an idea of how much EXP is given in the EXPonential growth DLC? Also, any idea of when it'll come out?

MU is at the point where he gets 8 EXP for most fights (or more with veteran) and maxing him would be sweet. Oh, yeah, it's hard mode if that matters.

Thursday.

If you bought Champions of Yore 3, your MU can easily farm 160 EXP(paired with another character of course) in one map.

Is it possible for a Swordmaster to know Lethality? If I first had the Swordmaster as an Assassin, would Lethality still be there as a usable skill when I reclass them to a Swordmaster?

Because Swordmaster only branches off from Myrmidon, which can also become an Assassin, anything capable of becoming a Swordmaster can learn Lethality. And yes, be you an Assassin, a Swordmaster, or a Taguel, if you've learned Lethality, you can use it in whatever your current class is - same for other previously class-based skills, like the Thief's Locktouch.

Is there any source on here yet where we can view all the possible hair colors for the children? I'm working on grinding out supports to fill my Log right now, which means I'll be seeing them all eventually and could take pics, though they wouldn't be very his res (as in this quality).

Question about Slow Burn

"Hit rate and Avoid increases by 1 each Turn, up to the 15th Turn"

What happens on the 16th turn? Will the unit keep the +15 Hit and Avoid or will there be no more bonus at all?

And Question about Underdog

"Hit rate and Avoid +15 when user's Level is lower than the enemy (promoted units count as Level +20)"

Is the internal level considered for this skill?

Edited by Lusankya

Slow Burn: You get +1, +2, +3, ... +13, +14, +15, +15, +15, etc. It stays at +15 afterwards.

By the way, Quick Burn is +15, +14, +13... +2, +1, +0. If you have both equipped, you'll have +16 for the first 15 turns, and +15 afterwards.

Underdog: For non-EXP calculation purposes, only the visible level is counted. So no, no internal level used there.

Underdog: For non-EXP calculation purposes, only the visible level is counted. So no, no internal level used there.

So it would work well on a Manakete or a Taguel, then? Since assuming max level, they'd display 30 vs 40, and if using "minimum level", you could have 1 vs 21.

So it would work well on a Manakete or a Taguel, then? Since assuming max level, they'd display 30 vs 40, and if using "minimum level", you could have 1 vs 21.

Exactly. Underdog Manakete or Taguel means they have a level advantage of at least 20.

For this reason, while I don't use the skill myself, for the purpose of making StreetPass teams I'll reclass them into level 1 Manakete/Taguel.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Is there anyway to know when Armsthrift triggers? I know it does because a bronze sword I forged for Donnel still has over 20 uses after 30 levels, but I'd really like to know when it does/not go off.

Nope, I don't think there is.

It's all up to chance.

You'll have to figure it out yourself.

But if you have over 50 (or 0) Lck, there's nothing *to* figure out...

Nope, I don't think there is.

It's all up to chance.

You'll have to figure it out yourself.

Thanks.

But if you have over 50 (or 0) Lck, there's nothing *to* figure out...

True, but only 2/3 characters can get to 50 without limit breaker if you don't pick +luck MU, and with him you can only get like 4/5.

Can Luna/Astra/Sol/etc. trigger on both hitd of a brave weapon?

Thanks.

True, but only 2/3 characters can get to 50 without limit breaker if you don't pick +luck MU, and with him you can only get like 4/5.

Can Luna/Astra/Sol/etc. trigger on both hitd of a brave weapon?

No problem.

(As for 2/3 of the characters... if you get Limit Breaker, when it comes out, that shouldn't be much of a problem. And it's certainly affordable... only $2.50... $2.00 if you buy it in a set. If the pack comes out, that is...)

I think they can. I'm pretty sure they can. They can.

Brave weapon's don't inhibit skills... they're just like normal weapons, except they attack twice.

So I guess you can get 20 hits in, if you're really, really lucky.