"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I'm not 100% sure about how Puzzle Swap/Quest works, but don't you need to receive a SpotPass update? If so, make sure your 3DS is connecting to the internet.

Otherwise, you could try to StreetPass somebody who's already got a piece ^^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or recruiting Owain. His paralogue location sells them too, if you marry Lissa off early enough. So you'd just need to marry off Cordelia as well (to get Severa's paralogue, which gives you access to Owain's without having to clear Severa's), or clear chapter 14 (resulting in opening chapter 15, which grants access to Owain's paralogue as well without having to clear chapter 15).

And it's certainly affordable... only $2.50... $2.00 if you buy it in a set.

The later Series 1 maps are more expensive than the Champions of Yore ones. Packs will probably run closer to $8-9 total.

Edited by Othin

So i started a save file and got it supports and accidently deleted it. So i am redoing it and mad my MU exactly the same as other one and getting the same supports it had at that point and i still see one of it .Once i start brnaching off and getting it more supports will it show two of them or will it override the older one with extra supports?

So i started a save file and got it supports and accidently deleted it. So i am redoing it and mad my MU exactly the same as other one and getting the same supports it had at that point and i still see one of it .Once i start brnaching off and getting it more supports will it show two of them or will it override the older one with extra supports?

The Support Library has two slots each for MU and Morgan to separate the male and female versions, and otherwise one slot per character. To determine variable details for MU and the kids' hair, it uses whichever file you last played that contained that character. So no, it won't branch.

The Support Library has two slots each for MU and Morgan to separate the male and female versions, and otherwise one slot per character. To determine variable details for MU and the kids' hair, it uses whichever file you last played that contained that character. So no, it won't branch.

but no matter what all support convorsations done by male mark and mu and female mark and mu are saved right regardless of file?

but no matter what all support convorsations done by male mark and mu and female mark and mu are saved right regardless of file?

Yes. All supports you've ever had any male MU participate in stay available to see with any male MU you have at a given time, same goes for the others.

But bear in mind: if you erase your file and use different male MUs in later files, any unique conversations you've had with the original (marriage, family, etc.) will display one of those instead; you'll only be able to view it with the original participant again by recreating the MU on a new file. Hiring the other one as a guest character won't help.

How does Renown carry over? I remember reading something like "The last file you loaded/saved" so I loaded/saved my HM file with 1.5k Renown, deleted my NM file with 1k and started Lunatic and only 1k carried over. It was kinda annoying, because I intended to use the Speedwings pretty early.

So when I start my next file, how can I make sure my file with the most Renown carries over? Is it the last file to beat the final boss or something? Because I redid it on Normal to show my brother the other ending.

Though, say, if you finished a game with 3000 renown, and started a new one, and beat that with 6000, you would start the next new game with 6000, yes?

Yes.

How do you learn multiple skills by changing classes? The skills all seem to be learned at levels 1, 5, and 15. If I learn a skill from one class at level 5, and then change classes, wouldn't that character not be able to "reach level 5 again" to learn a new skill of the same level but different class? Maybe I'm thinking this too much in terms of pokemon.

Levelups are infinite in this gain, though your experience growth will slow down.

I assume you mean "game". Okay thanks, I didn't know that. But, by what rate does it slow down. Is there a place on SF where I can see the calculations? I couldn't find it by just browsing.

1361390097[/url]' post='2291929']

I assume you mean "game". Okay thanks, I didn't know that. But, by what rate does it slow down. Is there a place on SF where I can see the calculations? I couldn't find it by just browsing.

It's called internal levels, try searching that