"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Strongest Name DLC chapter, does the Boss Anna have a special boss conversation with the recruitable Trickster Anna?

And is there any generic Dread Fighter enemies other than Alm that were shown in the other DLC chapters?

No. I don't think The Strongest One's Name has any battle conversation at all.

Alm will be the only Dread Fighter, just as Eirika will be the only Bride.

Can a Dual Guard still stop a Hawkeye attack? Because the FoD 3 boss sounds really scary otherwise...

Yes, but FoD3 Eltshan has Hawkeye? I've yet to play Lunatic+, but I don't think so...

It should be, you'll just have to use other skills(Like Vengeance at lower HP) and [Weapon]-Faire skills to make up the difference and Rally skills would be even more important.

It certainly would be a challenge. With pair up and Rally Skills you should be able to get +20 in key stats, so roughly 6x total. The best enemy units still have 70-80 in stats, but combined with skills, dual attack and shield it could work.

Is there a way to make Chrom not the unit that moves around on the map? I'm just running around postgame right now and don't really intend to use Chrom except for the fact that he's the main character that way, but he's not required for Risen battles or anything, so...

It certainly would be a challenge. With pair up and Rally Skills you should be able to get +20 in key stats, so roughly 6x total. The best enemy units still have 70-80 in stats, but combined with skills, dual attack and shield it could work.

I don't believe this is the case on the "normal" route of The Strongest One's Name, so this shouldn't be an issue

Well, there's the Hero boss at the end with Str/Skl in the 70s, but just him, and he doesn't really have any fancier tricks otherwise than the rest do.

*checks stats*

.....only 57 speed?

can't be too bad to wittle down

(good thing alternate route boss #2 is a sniper that can be boxed in, that Dragonskin/Pavise+/Aegis+ combo would be hell to get through otherwise)

Say the Silver is in your storage and you buy something for your storage, does the Silver Card still give you the discount?

It doesn't matter who holds the silver card. As long as it's present, everyone gets the discount.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Is there a way to make Chrom not the unit that moves around on the map? I'm just running around postgame right now and don't really intend to use Chrom except for the fact that he's the main character that way, but he's not required for Risen battles or anything, so...

As far as I know, there isn't any way. D: Chrom is always on the world map.

Is Walhart outclassed by the soon to come in a month or two DLC or the other way around? I mean, 8 movement with access to all three of the weapon triangle weapons is great, but at the same time DLC Ephraim has way more class choices. But if both were designed to be broken horse-riding/general tanks. (Res.+10 and Limit Break included) Who would be better?

speaking of Silver Cards, where do you even get them

Is Walhart outclassed by the soon to come in a month or two DLC or the other way around? I mean, 8 movement with access to all three of the weapon triangle weapons is great, but at the same time DLC Ephraim has way more class choices. But if both were designed to be broken horse-riding/general tanks. (Res.+10 and Limit Break included) Who would be better?

well if we're assuming both have Conquest (since you brought up DLC Ephraim), both will have Conquest, Limit Breaker, and Res +10 (you said it, even though i'm not sure it's worth it), meaning he only needs 2 more skills (and Overlord is a pretty good class)

Edited by shadykid

I must know

Does Inigo ever say anything along the lines of "You killed my father, now prepare to die!" ?

that is a definite no

although it would have been hilarious if

he said that during the cutscene in chapter 23 with Avatar as his father

Edited by shadykid

Why can't I get Walhart's spotpass? I have my 3DS hooked to the internet, I've tried at least SIX times to download the new spotpass. So why can't I download it into my game?

Why can't I get Walhart's spotpass? I have my 3DS hooked to the internet, I've tried at least SIX times to download the new spotpass. So why can't I download it into my game?

Did you have it set to automatically update? I once encountered a similar problem of not receiving some Spotpass content, and it fixed by turning it off and back on again. It updated properly that way.