"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

oh wait my bad OMG i meant unlike the eng ver, im trying to find one for the japanese ver cause i heard there's quite the difference in the localisation changes omg OTL

You mean this?

It's never updated nowadays though. The first post won't have a lot that are posted at the end.

Or do you mean the collection of the conversations IN Japanese? If so, that's here.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: I know supports are saved to your directory when you save the file after seeing them, but does this only work with outright saving, or could you do it with bookmarks too? Basically, if you had two full files that you didn't want to delete, could you get the third to a point where you just save, perform the support, get the child, get the child's supports, bookmark, and "continue" from the pre-support save, and still keep the supports in your log?

Yes. You don't have to save to a save slot - just any action that makes the game write to its save records is enough. This includes chapter saves, battle saves (Casual only) and the bookmark.

(SpotPass doesn't count because that configuration follows the 3DS system, not the game.)

Yes. You don't have to save to a save slot - just any action that makes the game write to its save records is enough. This includes chapter saves, battle saves (Casual only) and the bookmark.

(SpotPass doesn't count because that configuration follows the 3DS system, not the game.)

Awesome, thank you very much. Now I can do a FeMU Lunatic run without having to worry about having to delete it or my current run when I go to get all the supports.

I see, thank you.

Bear in mind that you can go back to the unpromoted class later to learn the skills, but that's a complete waste outside of grinding.

Bear in mind that you can go back to the unpromoted class later to learn the skills, but that's a complete waste outside of grinding.

I know, but I'm making my first play through more traditional; I max out the basic class, then promote immediately to a canon class (cavaliers can only become Paladins or Great Knights, etc.), max that out and then re-class in promoted classes only. This is on Hard Classic btw. Basically it will be close to a traditional FE game but without abandoning newer features like re-classing, and the only thing I'll be missing out on for the most part is skills from basic classes.

So has anyone found out if having a guest avatar in a streetpass team causes the team to appear randomly generated in someone else's game? I remember reading somewhere that it did, and I want to use my friend's avatar but I don't want to if it invalidates my team....

Also, what is it that makes the avatar a better unit than story characters: better stats and caps, or better skills and class access? I've been curious about this for a while...

So has anyone found out if having a guest avatar in a streetpass team causes the team to appear randomly generated in someone else's game? I remember reading somewhere that it did, and I want to use my friend's avatar but I don't want to if it invalidates my team....

Also, what is it that makes the avatar a better unit than story characters: better stats and caps, or better skills and class access? I've been curious about this for a while...

From what I understand it's pretty much all of those things, lol.

EDIT: I actually have my own question now. Just out of curiosity, how exactly does the one-turn win strategy go? I know it has to do with Olivia as well as at least one rescue staff user, but I can't seem to find a description of exactly how it goes.

Edited by MercuryHg34

As for what makes Avatar awesome, don't forget being able to support with any non-Bonus character. Otherwise Morgan beats out Avatar in every area(EDIT: Except for availability, obviously)

Edited by 47948201

Better stats and skills ingame, better caps and classes (and skills) postgame.

Ingame, you're not going to be doing a whole lot of reclassing or capping stats, and Avatar is going to have more of a chance to do either one regardless of performance simply because of Veteran.

Yes, but I think you're misunderstanding. Or am I misunderstanding? X D

Take the GBA games for example: 80 support points is a C support exactly, while 120 is halfway between a C and a B.

Pretend that Awakening uses the GBA numbers. If a female has gained a support with Chrom, that means they have 80+ points. Olivia can only gain 1-80 points in a chapter, so it's not possible for her to override the others in this case.

I suppose one of us - or even both of us - might be misunderstanding.

At any rate, is it just me, or does it take more support points to get to the next level than the last?

From what I understand it's pretty much all of those things, lol.

EDIT: I actually have my own question now. Just out of curiosity, how exactly does the one-turn win strategy go? I know it has to do with Olivia as well as at least one rescue staff user, but I can't seem to find a description of exactly how it goes.

As for what makes Avatar awesome, don't forget being able to support with any non-Bonus character. Otherwise Morgan beats out Avatar in every area(EDIT: Except for availability, obviously)

Better stats and skills ingame, better caps and classes (and skills) postgame.

Ingame, you're not going to be doing a whole lot of reclassing or capping stats, and Avatar is going to have more of a chance to do either one regardless of performance simply because of Veteran.

Yeah, these all make sense. I guess its pretty obvious, but it seems that the secret ingredient is Veteran. Its funny, because I never really realized how useful a skill it actually is.

New question: Is Aggressor generally a good male exclusive skill to have on most males kind of like Galeforce is for females?

And has anyone found anything about my streetpass question?

New question: Is Aggressor generally a good male exclusive skill to have on most males kind of like Galeforce is for females?

Aggressor can't be passed on to children, and it doesn't work in the more-important enemy phase, but it's a very solid filler skill if you don't have anything else going for you - especially on first generation men.

Aggressor can't be passed on to children, and it doesn't work in the more-important enemy phase, but it's a very solid filler skill if you don't have anything else going for you - especially on first generation men.

Yeah, I know you can't pass it on. I wanted to see if it would be a good skill to put on my male avatar and first gen men.

1363093146[/url]' post='2315524']

Yeah, these all make sense. I guess its pretty obvious, but it seems that the secret ingredient is Veteran. Its funny, because I never really realized how useful a skill it actually is.

And has anyone found anything about my streetpass question?

The streetpass thing would be great to get confirmed, i'll figure it out for my own when i get the game atleast. So far i heard, no bonus characters. Exception could be other peoples avatars or multiple avatars all yours. Heard several cases of people finding teams with multi avatars

The streetpass thing would be great to get confirmed, i'll figure it out for my own when i get the game atleast. So far i heard, no bonus characters. Exception could be other peoples avatars or multiple avatars all yours. Heard several cases of people finding teams with multi avatars

Well, those rumors sound good at least. It would be disappointing if I couldn't use extra avatars; my friends and I already had our super avatars ready to trade to each other and use collectively in a team. Not to mention I'd like to be able to use my own custom Avatar Army team if I'm going to be sinking so much time in developing them...

question, how many S supports can one have?

as in do the kids support go to S rank or just A,

what about siblings?

I'm guessing 1 S support (your groom/bride to be) and infinite A's.

just making sure

You can only have one S support.

question, how many S supports can one have?

as in do the kids support go to S rank or just A,

what about siblings?

I'm guessing 1 S support (your groom/bride to be) and infinite A's.

just making sure

You can only have one S support. Parents and siblings can't have S supports.

How do you beat enemy's with Counter? Because that kind of makes the XP dlc useless since your units all die

Counter only works at melee range... and therein lies the opportunity. Use ranged weapons.

WARNING: Level 30 Entombed may also have Miracle. (Actually, any Entombed may have Miracle, but the level 30s are the most likely to troll you with it.)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Are the support bonuses factored into the pre-battle calculations?

Like, if I have a 90% displayed hit, does it mean I had 80%, but it factored in the +10% from the support?

A bit hard to tell because the bonuses flash in-battle, but I'm assuming they're like past supports where they were actually shown in the pre-battle menus.